Ren'Py - Completed - Tentacular [Release 4] [Jackerman]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Aksjomat

To progres you have to sell slime to buy pheromones. 6 credits get you 1 pheromone and to progres you need 15. So you have to play really stupid timed game 90 times as each gives you 1 credit. You have like 0.5 second to react in this minigame so you will end up plaing it over 100 tiems. Not worth the time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealSerrated

This game is just in it's infancy but I love the art, the zanieness of the creature and the storyline, and all the potential perversion it has! It's so rare for me to find stuff like this! Meaning where the artist likes big-titted beautiful amazons getting into reluctant sexual encounters with either animals or creepy creatures. Truly this is like winning the lottery for me! I hope this game continues for a long time! :D
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 404777

Quite a good start to this game i wait for the futures updates also i thinks it will be good to add more places in the spaceship and more freedom in the gameplay and more event that can be triggered by doing something or have something
    btw it's great
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KBates

Not a lot of content as of rightn now but I can see that it has a lot of potential. The renders are beautiful, and there is a certain comedic aspect behind the game. Still quite hot too.

I really want to see where the dev takes this in the future, and hope that this game will update regularly.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 989013

God this model is hot!
    Game looks very nice and has very nice renders and animations.
    Also it has a lot of story,so i guess we can expect more content besides the octopus dude.Her Husband if we get more content when she get's back to earth.That would be cool! I would just get rid of that minigame,it's not that bad but it will just get grindy when we get more content.So far 5/5 can't complain!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JoquetheRipper

This game has very well made art and animations, and the main female interest of the game is extremely well designed. You don't really see the protagonist as a monster very often so props for innovation. I'm excited to see what else comes of this game. That being said, it's clearly a first release but the game has excellent potential for being a great game!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

obibobi

This is really bad.

The game if you can call it that is 2 rooms, in one room you play a boring mini game about 50 times and in another room there is a female character, you cycle through dialogue so you can group her a few times. and that's it.

Dialogue is boring, 1 star for some mild animations and good female character design.