Tentative hello

snuffhusband

Sep 4, 2024
haiiii!! i'm actually a short-time lurker and lewd game enjoyer, as the interest in these types of games kind of only came to me recently, but i've basically been thrown in the deep end :p potentially a future creator/developer if that's where this passion and my ideas take me!
i technically started playing lewd games with Boyfriend to Death when i was definitely too young to be playing it, but there's been a huge gap since then. I started recently with Degrees of Lewdity and sort of spiraled down the rabbit hole from there, browsing itch.io erotic+adult tags for various games I might like. i also really enjoyed Lustful Desires, TiTS and BDCC (i am indeed a furry). i have a bit of preference for text-based games, partly because i'm fascinated by how they're developed, and i guess because i've always been a writer by trade, but i won't turn away from any visual novels or anything! (though 3d games rarely pique my interest). i'm also gay (nebulously queer, incredibly strong preference for men with a few exceptions), so that influences my game choices pretty heavily :p
anyway, i hope to enjoy my time on this forum for however long it lasts (because my interests sometimes float away really quick, even if they're intense in the moment lol) and i can't wait to meet all of you! (and customize my profile, it's been so long since i've used a forum and got to do that)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gone405 and Zilcho