VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Tepito Saga [v0.0.4.0] [Tepito Rules]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ShamanLab

Can't understand why there is so many hate around this game. This is solid average visual novel. Absolutely nothing disasterous to yelling about it.
    Nothing even very weird by adult games niches standards. There is hundreds more weird and bad games like this.

+ Main Character Look Cool! And his name Pedro (or 'pedro'?)... make many people turn on!
    + I'm not a gay but almost all male chars here look like macho and this is big plus for me, i'm seek and tired about all this whimming teens chars around in other games.
    + Decent amount of pics, sex and violence. :)
    + Big ass here really mean big ass!!!
    + Nice music.

- Few not very good women face morphs.
    - Engrish. ingrish. Moree enrioush.
    - Some grains sometimes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Skidmoria

Unsalvagable, and it seems the dev has already realized this. Nearly everything has been mentioned here before:
    * A single song in an endless loop is usually not a good idea.
    * Engrish. In hc games, you often have to turn a blind eye to the language but this is too much. With that level of English, you will have massive problems writing a coherent, expressive story.
    * The scenes are a disjointed mess
    * The models' faces look as if they were copied and pasted
    * Floating models
    * At the beginning, we are introduced to the many characters. When the game starts, you will have forgotten who is who so you practically don't really know who you are dealing with until it is explained or it is apparent from the context
    * The mc's joystick changes with every scene
    * Eroticism and titillation are practically zero
  3. 1.00 star(s)

driepinter

Why? why are these girls so very ugly, and why would I ever want to play a game with only ugly girls, if I where a Mexican then I would be sad about the the ugly Mexican senorita's in this game and I'm not a Mexican but I'm still sad.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

argghmatey

Review for ver. 0.0.4.0
    don't normally like to review an unfinished game and i hate to pile it on, but holy shit this is the worst game i've ever played.

Art: 0/5
    -All of the female characters look like Michael Jackson fucked an alien
    -Every single render has clipping issues. Hair going through chest, hair going through forehead/cheeks, fingers going through objects/environment, cum explosions going through bodies, water going through bodies
    -In a large portion of the renders the characters are floating above the ground
    -Weird/awkward poses and expressions
    -MC dick changes color in every scene
    -Poor lighting/oversaturated/blown out
    -Horrible grain/noise in every single render
    -Sex scenes are basically 2 images repeating over and over to simulate animation
    -Total disregard for physics/gravity

Sound: 1/5
    -Same song looping through the entire game. Its not a bad song but it gets old after the 2nd or 3rd loop

Writing: 0/5
    -Horrible engrish yet sometimes unintentionally funny
    -Makes it seem like there is a deeper story, but in reality every scene is a sex scene with a different alien girl.

Overall: 0.5/5? Maybe?
    It was sort of like watching a freak show. You see some weird shit but its hard to look away because its so bad.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

lostraven

As it stands, 1* is all the game could possibly be aborted.

-The writing despite desperately trying to be a serious dark crime drama is completely broken and bizarre.
    -Everything feels floaty, nothing feels grounded.
    -Click simulator.
    -These may just be the ugliest rendered girls I've ever seen. Like too much plastic surgery crossed over with decades of inbreeding.

pros:
    -Okay menu theme I guess?
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

This is a horror game disguised as an erotic adult game, the characters are genuinely terrifying. The game itself doesn't have much to it nothing really stands out. It's just the artwork that makes this very bad rather than average. Nobody should be cursed with a face like that
  7. 1.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's exactly as terrible as other reviewers have said, developer comments here suggest it isn't going to get any better, there is almost nothing redeeming in this, at it's best and if it was improved 50% it would still barely borderline a 2 star. We all must have done something horrible in a past life and being forced to live in a world this game exists in is our punishment.
  8. N
    1.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: What? Ok I know that I don't speak spanish but what the heck? Ok Dialogue problems aside. The story could be good. It has an interesting premise as I would love a different story from the normal stuff. However the game really suffers from the lack of an english translation.
    2/5

Art: Genuinely confused as how you can Same Face every single female model in the game??? The outfilts all look different but it looks like the dev just copied and pasted the same preset facial structure onto all the women. Worst of all, I hate it! Has to be the most unattractive bone structure I have ever seen. Why are the Men fine but the women so messed up???
    1/5

Gameplay: Clickthrough completely. Choice? What Choice?
    2/5

Overall:
    1/5
    Don't Download. No Hope.
    Unless this is completely redone from the ground up I don't think this is worth downloading.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

BobTheWankerDK

The menu can't be changed from ? to english, but the language ingame is somewhat english. Somewhat.

The characters are somewhat special looking, but it's an artstyle - it will be okay for some, and for others it will turn them off.

The game is really short, even for a demo, but in the time you've played this demo (1-2 min) - you will have fucked two times. One of the times with both daughters watching.

At this point - I can't really give it more than 1 star, since the quality and the game length doesn't provide more.