Jul 10, 2023
[Q] Dismount
[Z] Front Mount
[A] Front Headscissors
[A-Hold] Squeeze
after a few seconds [S ] Full Squeeze

EDIT:
Or do you mean the camera position?
Press the TAB key. This activates the free camera. Then you can move the camera with the WASD and QE buttons and when you have the position, you can lock it with the space bar.

EDIT2:
Or you can use the left and right arrow keys to choose between predefined camera positions.

Last edited:

2good5u3

May 8, 2022
For everyone on free roam who either accidentally changes their resolution or has a different res and is basically locked out of the menu, I finally found a fix for windows users.

In file manager, copy the path of your .exe (C:\Users\...[your files]...\Termine.exe). Open up command prompt (cmd in search bar) and paste. It should automatically have quotation marks.

With a space after the quotation, type:

-screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

Then press enter.
This should open the game up with that resolution and you can now see the whole menu again.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
Starvy am I dreaming or did you finally implement the QTE into the game?! I saw your Akali's Merciless Squeeze video and I must say it was so good!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy
May 19, 2022
Still waiting for VR. Can't believe I can't experience getting choked out by anime cuties in VR yet.
I did make contact about assisting with that and iirc didn't get a response. Not blaming starvy cuz I obviously didnt follow up either and he may have been nervous about handing over source code or just busy but I'm still around if he wants to make something happen

• Red Heart
Reactions: u6000 and Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Starvy am I dreaming or did you finally implement the QTE into the game?! I saw your Akali's Merciless Squeeze video and I must say it was so good!
Thanks and yeah, looks like it. It's a new project though. The old animator's been absent for far too long, looks like he's not coming back. Managed to find a replacement after a couple months of searching, but the new guy's style is way too noticeably different from the old animator's, so I ended up making the decision to start a new project.

Switching project partners isn't easy, gotta get them up to speed on a lot of things (specially if they've never worked on a game before). But well, we'll try to make it happen.

Good news is - if we make it happen, we'll have a more realistic version of Termine with plenty of traditional nsfw on top.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I did make contact about assisting with that and iirc didn't get a response. Not blaming starvy cuz I obviously didnt follow up either and he may have been nervous about handing over source code or just busy but I'm still around if he wants to make something happen
Oh crap, I somehow completely forgot. Sorry about that, I think you caught me at a bad time. Let me DM you again, let's definitely make something happen.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
We'll see, I don't want to make any promises I might not be able to keep right now.
Main goals are: adding sex, being able to play as the victim and adding more gameplay.
Nice! Good to see the project (well, the overall style of game, at least, if not specifically Termine) is going well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

filippo18of

Mar 3, 2024
hey starvy, i realy enjoyed the game and i would like to sugest some addition to the game ( i don't espect you to follow on my suggestions or even an answer ; i just wanna trow this suggestion and see what happens.) i have two: the first one is more on the game itself: i woud like to have moanind during the face grinding, they alwais feal realy quiet to me. the secon ore is actualy a character request: the character is jane doe from zzz, i think the charater woud fit nicely into the game; i mean just look at her character demo. i hope to see more updates from this games in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy and papey

coin coin

Jan 1, 2022
hey starvy, i realy enjoyed the game and i would like to sugest some addition to the game ( i don't espect you to follow on my suggestions or even an answer ; i just wanna trow this suggestion and see what happens.) i have two: the first one is more on the game itself: i woud like to have moanind during the face grinding, they alwais feal realy quiet to me. the secon ore is actualy a character request: the character is jane doe from zzz, i think the charater woud fit nicely into the game; i mean just look at her character demo. i hope to see more updates from this games in the future
that's funny because i sent him the last jane doe trailer on discord and said he could maybe take inspiration from it
(we could have a scenario where the victim is attached to a chair)
but for the character you just need to hope that if she appear in the character vote people vote for her

G00NG00N

May 13, 2024
recommend more games like this?

where you can simulate/direct kinky shit like this. pov can be plus.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
The moment we get a good model for Jane, she'll be immediately added to a poll. I mean, yeah, she's perfect for this.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes