4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Termine-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Starvy

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Great, finally a new floor character.
Would it be possible to unlock the existing character models for the ground as well? I'm happy to put up with clipping errors when there is finally a sexy floor model.

By the way, with the free camera.
The Q and E buttons for camera up and down no longer work for me. How is it with you? (To change the height you now have to ‘awkwardly’ fly up or down with the mouse)

(It would also be great if buttons for rotating the camera were finally introduced. For example [SHIFT] (or [ALT]) + [W] [A] [ S] [D])
(or [ALT] since [SHIFT] + movement key now seems to accelerate movement).

And would it be possible to introduce a hold button for side and reverse scissors, as with front headscissors, so that you don't have to keep the hold button pressed all the time?

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
So i put it into windowed mode, the menu is the same size, and i cant get it back to full screen, help?
There should be a folder in your C: drive named "Termine", inside that folder there should be a file with the name "TermineSettings.xml". Open it with notepad, edit the resolution/window mode, save it and launch Termine again. Hope this helps.

Reactions: ThePope05

dadaboomboom

Jun 26, 2022
Is there any chance we could get more game accurate outfits for Yae and Raiden Shogun? I get why they were changed but I don't really like some of the designs we got.

Also i miss Yae's pink hair ;(

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
biggest issue with the current freeroam mode is that like half the map is covered in grass that hides the floor-character from view as soon as they're laid down.

The only place you can really do stuff without it being in the way is the dead centre of town.
Since this is (theoretically?) a stealth game, it feels counter-intuitive to be doing your stuff in front of everyone.

Ideally you'd have a bigger map and have one of each character on the map at any given time. That way you could program them to occasionally wander off on their own.
Set each character up with a special 'solo location' where nobody else goes, and set them to occasionally wander off to that location where they can be ambushed alone.

By which I mean... I get it. The actual 'sneaking up on people' gameplay is fairly minimal and unimportant compared to the rest of it, but you went and put a sneak-attack in the game.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes