4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Yunabc

Apr 8, 2023
On the free roam I accidently set the resolution too high and now I cant reverse it since I cant click the confirm button. does anyone know how I could fix this?

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
On the free roam I accidently set the resolution too high and now I cant reverse it since I cant click the confirm button. does anyone know how I could fix this?
9 posts back solution:

Go to either your C: or D: drives and look for a folder named: "MyNewGame", once you find it, go inside and open "TermineSettings.xml", open it with notepad and change the resolution to something fitting.

Reactions: Starvy

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
Ive been experiencing a ton of clipping and janky textures for a bit, namely on Mona where the textures on her butt glitch, almost like they look shredded. Its actually unsettling to look at tbh. I believe Kuki does the same thing though her textures dont freak out as badly. I went back to previous updates and this issue is present there as well. Shockingly i missed it before due to the new characters. Seems to occur in the reverse facesitting

Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Ive been experiencing a ton of clipping and janky textures for a bit, namely on Mona where the textures on her butt glitch, almost like they look shredded. Its actually unsettling to look at tbh. I believe Kuki does the same thing though her textures dont freak out as badly. I went back to previous updates and this issue is present there as well. Shockingly i missed it before due to the new characters. Seems to occur in the reverse facesitting
You think you could send me a screenshot of that?

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
You think you could send me a screenshot of that?
Only seems to happen when graphics are set to low, which I dont need to do but this is consistent even on previous versions (now you see why I kept them around ;) lol). Also, on medium her eyes go red and her face will go red if her gloves are removed

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes