4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Would it be possible to add Mona and Kuki's character models to the bottom selection?

And does anyone else have this problem?
If I changed the clothing using N, and if it was only one part (e.g. Mona's cape, which cuts unpleasantly into her butt), then the game hangs when I try to restart the scene using R. I get to the selection menu but the mouse pointer no longer moves.
If I press R without changing anything on the clothing it works normally.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Would it be possible to add Mona and Kuki's character models to the bottom selection?

And does anyone else have this problem?
If I changed the clothing using N, and if it was only one part (e.g. Mona's cape, which cuts unpleasantly into her butt), then the game hangs when I try to restart the scene using R. I get to the selection menu but the mouse pointer no longer moves.
If I press R without changing anything on the clothing it works normally.
Sorry about that bug, it's a really dumb and bothersome one; it'll be fixed by next update (hopefully).

About adding aggressors to the bottom selection, it's definitely possible.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Oh wow, cool
Would it then also be possible to do a restart that doesn't return to the selection menu but restarts the scene as it is (so basically it doesn't restart the scene but sets the person trapped in the thighs back to 100%, perhaps with [T]).

That would save you from having to adjust the clothing again.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can each agressor have 5 different outfit presets that we can change on them? I feel like that would be a cool addition to add

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Oh wow, cool
Would it then also be possible to do a restart that doesn't return to the selection menu but restarts the scene as it is (so basically it doesn't restart the scene but sets the person trapped in the thighs back to 100%, perhaps with [T]).

That would save you from having to adjust the clothing again.
Sure, that'd be a good feature to have. I'll add it if I find the time.

can each agressor have 5 different outfit presets that we can change on them? I feel like that would be a cool addition to add
Maybe if someone recommended a good 3D modeler whom I could commission for that.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I play your game under Linux Garuda and I have to say the game runs really smoothly.

I would like to point out a few little things:

Okay, I understand how the camera works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, I can't find any buttons for rotating and tilting the camera. The mouse is not always occupied. *cough*

When I find an angle that I like, lock the camera with the space key and then change the position (for example to [Z] - Side Scissor), the camera switches back to the standard view. I have to press TAB twice to get it to go back to my setting. Is that on purpose?
I would like to see the position changed in my personal camera setting.
One last thing:
I don't know how and why and under what circumstances it happens:
Sometimes the camera is suddenly on drugs. To be more precise on speed. Instead of speeding leisurely, even if I just press the button briefly I'm meters away.
With the TAB key I can jump normally to the predefined positions. But the custom camera view is who knows where.
Would it be possible to perhaps introduce a camera reset button for the custom camera view?

EDIT:
Okay, I figured it out.
When I press the navigation keys on Pos1, the camera movement speeds up every time I press it (not just a little faster, but very quickly. And even faster, I press it several times).
When I press End it slows down.

Even though I've figured this out now, a button to reset the custom camera would still be nice.

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Starvy

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Probably, at some point in the future. Just wanna focus on adding holds and aggressors in general for now since those are definitely the meatier parts of the work.
Can you add farting as a optional thing? The aggressor can fart while being dismounted and sitting on the person's face. Like to give it a visual enhancement her butt can vibrate while she farts. And it would poison the victim for a little bit.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I play your game under Linux Garuda and I have to say the game runs really smoothly.

I would like to point out a few little things:

Okay, I understand how the camera works.
However, I can't find any buttons for rotating and tilting the camera. The mouse is not always occupied. *cough*

When I find an angle that I like, lock the camera with the space key and then change the position (for example to [Z] - Side Scissor), the camera switches back to the standard view. I have to press TAB twice to get it to go back to my setting. Is that on purpose?
I would like to see the position changed in my personal camera setting.
One last thing:
I don't know how and why and under what circumstances it happens:
Sometimes the camera is suddenly on drugs. To be more precise on speed. Instead of speeding leisurely, even if I just press the button briefly I'm meters away.
With the TAB key I can jump normally to the predefined positions. But the custom camera view is who knows where.
Would it be possible to perhaps introduce a camera reset button for the custom camera view?

EDIT:
Okay, I figured it out.
When I press the navigation keys on Pos1, the camera movement speeds up every time I press it (not just a little faster, but very quickly. And even faster, I press it several times).
When I press End it slows down.

Even though I've figured this out now, a button to reset the custom camera would still be nice.
Wow. Thanks for writing this up, I actually agree with every single one of your suggestions.

- There should definitely be a way to one-handedly rotate the camera on free cam view. (I'll probably make it Left Alt + w/a/s/d)

- Changing the player's camera angle whenever the hold changes is intentional, but I agree the free cam should be exempt of this since forcing a change on it defeats the purpose of a "free" camera.

- Adding a free cam position reset button is a good idea, just in case it gets accidentally lost in the void due to some gruesome oversight on my end like the one you described x)

Thanks again, this is very good stuff.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Can you add farting as a optional thing? The aggressor can fart while being dismounted and sitting on the person's face. Like to give it a visual enhancement her butt can vibrate while she farts. And it would poison the victim for a little bit.
Not at the moment, sorry. I'm not opposed to smell-related stuff, there's just a lot of other things I'd rather add first.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I also want to mention for all players: When you press:
A (Hold): Squeeze
(whether from the top or the side version) and then at the same time switch to the free camera with TAB (or if you are in free camera mode press the space key) the aggressor maintains the pressure with all the noises and movements, but without the one in her thighs to cause further damage (by the way, you can then release the A button).
It's as if the Free Camera is pausing the scene (without pausing it). For those who want to enjoy the scene longer from all angles.
As soon as you press TAB or Space the hold is ended.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Not at the moment, sorry. I'm not opposed to smell-related stuff, there's just a lot of other things I'd rather add first.
Alright I was just suggesting it since I saw one of the comments on the patreon that you was asking how would it work so that's why I gaved an idea xD

golewy

Jun 25, 2020
If you've decided on a name for this project, then I think you should change the name in this post here, so people could start adapting to the new name.

(Termine is an excellent name)

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Starvy
Do you do the models, animations and programming by yourself? The amount of work you've been able to do every month is amazing.
No way would I be able to pull this off on my own, I'm working with an excellent animator who really understands the niche we're creating content for. He handles every single animation in the game except for the facials, and does an amazing job at it.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
If you've decided on a name for this project, then I think you should change the name in this post here, so people could start adapting to the new name.

(Termine is an excellent name)
On it boss, was just about to update the post.
And yeah, I feel like "Termine" is very very fitting.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes