4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1668933448905.png

This is what we end up in the VN. It isn't perfect, simply because some of the things I've used in this aren't meant to go together as is. But in this case, it works to its advantage. It looks like it has been put up quickly and in a way that isn't permanent. Which is it is supposed to look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog and Ramagar

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Ok stupid question for the day, how do you get the female doctor in EP 17? All I get is it is unethical and she refuses. What I'm I missing?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ok stupid question for the day, how do you get the female doctor in EP 17? All I get is it is unethical and she refuses. What I'm I missing?
Apparently a lot. You can also save yourself these headaches & use the Walkthrough Mod. I got her, I didn't even have the mod on at time, cuz I forgot, when I did put it in, I saw my choices were same as the mod.

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and cxx

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Apparently a lot. You can also save yourself these headaches & use the Walkthrough Mod. I got her, I didn't even have the mod on at time, cuz I forgot, when I did put it in, I saw my choices were same as the mod.
Well it looks like I just have to play this great game again, this time with the walkthrough MOD :-D.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Basically be considerate towards her, not secretive and also warn her about wife. But yeah, the walkthrough mod does help you if you miss scenes, it also has the replay gallery in it, so you can see the scenes again.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Basically be considerate towards her, not secretive and also warn her about wife. But yeah, the walkthrough mod does help you if you miss scenes, it also has the replay gallery in it, so you can see the scenes again.
That is the strange thing I did all that, not sure on the secretive part, may be my save was corrupted some how so I will just start again with the mod installed all the way through this time.

Feb 26, 2022
Talothral
Short question: the music track ambient2.ogg, I feel I have heard a different version of that underlying theme somewhere but I just can't seem to figure it out, do you happen to have the name of the track and artist lying around?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
Short question: the music track ambient2.ogg, I feel I have heard a different version of that underlying theme somewhere but I just can't seem to figure it out, do you happen to have the name of the track and artist lying around?
Composer: Andrey Sitkov
Track: Lyrical & Peaceful Space Theme #1

I bought it about a year ago with a bunch of other music used in TRS2. Fairly certain it's used somewhere else as well since it's a "game dev" asset.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Saturday, November 26, 2022

Changelog: Update 19
  • Day 19 implemented
  • 390 renders
  • The first implementation of the character screen. It still has a few things I'm not happy about and a few things missing. Work in progress but most major characters are there.
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, Psykotik, ravendarklocks, DavidCF)
So it took a while, but it is here, finally. Granted it works sort of in favor as there won't be an as long wait (hopefully) for update 20. Anyhow, enough rambling.
Release schedule:
  • All patrons: As soon as the links have been verified (5 to 10 minutes from now)
  • Public: 3rd of December 2022

Reactions: D Dog and Dylan741

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
soo just a random thought after running through the latest version and thinking back to Tal's other games, i've noticed unlike most H-games where you are in a hurry to find the "juicy" content, for Tal's game when I hit the H-content I skip through it to get back to the story since honestly for me I am WAY more interested in the story content then the H.
Still gonna get all the LI's because the characters themselves are well, their personalities as whole for the most part just makes the player want to know their stories so you "gotta catch'em all" XD.

PS - I know Tal works like crazy to give us consumers awesome visuals/story in every scene so outright skipping the certain content can be seen as a "slight" but its not meant as one, its just that I find the story premise MUCH more compelling than the other content.

Keep up the fantastic work Tal.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Public Release of TR:S2 Issue 19:

Please don't post direct links, use Blogspot or wait till a Mod posts the direct links(or Tal).

Reactions: Ramagar
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes