4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
well she loves sex and she loves sex with other partners esp when garrett is participating.
She loves sex with MC involved. She has 0 desire to get her rocks off without him. She likes to bring ladies for extra fun time, with her man, as she watches. Odds are those implants she has a connection to his mind also. Thus they are getting double wammy of enjoyment. Aka, She's your A Typical Cuck Queen trope.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Karen Gillan long hair redhead Amy Pound in Doctor Who became Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy and became a bald blue alien (chose to cut her hair for the role). Is it a proof that aliens especially blue ones seldom have hairs? :p . Chiel is beautiful, she reminds me of the best versions of Moondragon.

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
i feel this game just like the others lacks photo composition the framing rule in photography that i cant remember the name of. i also belive that the lack of animation by th 3rd game is kinda pushing it. its been held back by these things that make sceces lack impact.

i actually remember waiting for sorcerer t be completed before trying it again because everything felt flat all the time. even if somehting important happens it all happens flat

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Saturday, July 2, 2022

Changelog: Update 9
  • Day 9 implemented
  • 334 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, and BryonSmothers3DX, Bread_, To Begin With, ThunderRob, Psycotik)
In a sense I enjoy making things when there aren't tons of variations to do, there is a sense of progress when you don't need to do the same scene 2 or 3 times in a short period of time. Although without variations render count tends to be relatively low. But it also depends on a few other things. And yes, this build has been proofread. Anyway...
And now the release schedule.
Release schedule:
  • $15-Tier: 3rd of July 2022 (aka as soon as stuff is uploaded and links verified)
  • $10-Tier: 5th of July 2022
  • $5-Tier: 6th of July 2022
  • $3-Tier: 7th of July 2022
  • Public: 14th of July 2022

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is anal sex as far as penetration goes? I know there's no vaginal sex tag but sometimes it's missing and there's a creampie tag.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
14 Juillet the Day of Bastille today and a new update arrived and as it looks a storm of problems is gathering in TRS 2, I just hope we will be able to defuse it as in TRS 1 :)

p.s. anxious of what will happen :unsure:

Reactions: Talothral

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, finished with Update 9, and back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, been enjoying it, and looking forward for update 10.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
(Updated features for Android - 14/04/22)

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.9 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Reactions: panda0012345

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the remote case many gamers have not heard of charles exavier and his bald powers,
or about lex luthor and his brainy skills, what might have started as a technical road block
has been worked into the story - Power needs a lightning rod and wit needs intimidating front,
both of which work well in forwarding the character traits of Mc and his beloved.
Why so many bald characters ?
I think it was because Talothral had some problems with hair in the first game and just went with bald for some of the models and it just worked amazingly!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm does giving birth to poo is pregnancy too? cuz i cannot see vaginal sex in tags

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They did all the action in the first season .. now MC is reaping the rewards.
umm does giving birth to poo is pregnancy too? cuz i cannot see vaginal sex in tags
Sometimes gamers just have to live a little and not put all their fate in what they cannot see in them tags.
MC still has action with his brides and some are expecting while they are doing it.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes