Mod Ren'Py Completed Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1648907186097.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 / Talothral- -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Game/Mod Version: Update 40
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

My Mods List

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yo, is there a way u could mod to add change MC name in the game....just asking. Thanks for the work!
Was actually going to look into that after I'm done with a couple projects I have going for currently active games. Probably not for at least a couple before I even look at the code. I just wanted to at least get the WT mod out for now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yo, is there a way u could mod to add change MC name in the game....just asking. Thanks for the work!
Decided to take a quick look while taking a break from my other projects. Mods been updated, but you will need to start a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: damien_sensei

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Oh man thank you so much for making the time and also for the quick fix, been waiting to play this with the mod(y) and if i may suggest to add "walkthrough and MC name change mod" as title in the OP of the original game, i am sure many player would like to have that option..

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Oh man thank you so much for making the time and also for the quick fix, been waiting to play this with the mod(y) and if i may suggest to add "walkthrough and MC name change mod" as title in the OP of the original game, i am sure many player would like to have that option..
HA knew I was forgetting something. thx for pointing it out

Reactions: damien_sensei

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
(Updated features for Android - 14/04/22)

And my compressed unofficial Android port of Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 v0.40 with ShaddyModda Multi Mod.
TRS2 from Update 30 moved to RPA release. Future update apk sizes will be small.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/terminus.reach.sentinel.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

**archive.rpa**

**TRS2 Update 40 apk**

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game. Too bad it was completed.
I like the story even though the script was in need of a proofreader.
I tried to fix it myself, but there was nothing I could do.
Even if I placed a period or fixed a sentence, the game would crash.
Story is great but the artwork could have been better.
The aliens could have more curves.. I only liked Sage, Nova and others that had those curves.
I think what killed the game was all those aliens with flat chested asses.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Interesting game. Too bad it was completed.
I like the story even though the script was in need of a proofreader.
I tried to fix it myself, but there was nothing I could do.
Even if a placed a period or fix a sentence, the game would crash.
Story is great but the artwork could have been better.
The aliens could have more curves.. I only liked Sage Nova and others that gad those curves.
I think what killed the game was all those aliens with flat chested asses.
I believe it was Talothral's first game. If you haven't yet you should check out his current project Sorcerer, his renders have greatly improved for that one. I've also made a WT mod for it as well.

As for the grammar, i plan on adding a scene replay to my current mod for TRS in the near future, I'll see if i can make some correction, but I'm not an English major or anything, there may still be some mistakes. My grammar is decent at best. lol

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If you are gonna do anything else with this game, send me the script before release so I can fix it....peace.
Hey it's been a while. I'm actually going through it now, adding a scene replay. Options to change MC's name anytime from options menu, and also added a couple other textbox features(transparency & text size), as well as fixing as much grammar as I can. You still up for giving it a once over for grammar and shit when I'm done. Hoping to have the new mod published within a couple of days though, so if you can't anytime soon, I can always upload when I'm done, then re-upload with additional corrections when you're done.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
is there any way you could add the changes the dev made to a resent script to fix the auto forwarding of scenes? it is so annoying it makes me not want to play the game. i would use the new script but then i lose the walkthrough of your mod.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
is there any way you could add the changes the dev made to a resent script to fix the auto forwarding of scenes? it is so annoying it makes me not want to play the game. i would use the new script but then i lose the walkthrough of your mod.
Ok this is my fault. I forgot to remove the download links, as my mod was integrated into the game itself months ago, and game links changed afterwards, so it's no longer needed.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
so you are saying i can use the new script that stops auto forwarding of scenes and still have the walkthrough because it should be part of the new script anyway?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i just downloaded the compressed game and it doesnt seem to have the WT built in.. can you re-upload the files please?
i glanced over at the mini WT provided by the dev and choices like the 3rd Stealth and the 4th Offer your arm arent highlighted...
edit: mod files for the prequal are posted on original game post now

Last edited: