Mod Ren'Py Completed Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

pat_9502

May 13, 2020
I see the mod for update 40 has been posted on (direct link to Shaddy's message in #releases, I think), but not here or on Shaddy's Patreon post (yet). That's odd.

Anyway, I'll repost it here:
There is no Update40.rpy in the links

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
great way to end a game. I remember having to wait for updates to Terminus Reach Sentinel 1 and it has been a ride. looking forward to their next project. something tells me the MC won't have hair tho

colemenkillu

Jun 17, 2017
Is it possible to get a gallery unlocker for this mod because I feel like I'm missing some ending scenes for characters like Qivian and Taraia.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Is it possible to get a gallery unlocker for this mod because I feel like I'm missing some ending scenes for characters like Qivian and Taraia.
yeah a couple of scenes are choice specific. Just re-uploaded the mod with an optional unlock file which will give you a button in the top right allowing to lock/unlock all unseen scenes

Reactions: colemenkillu

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I know we all praise Tal for his amazing games but you should get some of the glory as well Shaddy, you've done an amazing job with the mod and it's always out on time, kudos!

Btw, will you continue on with his new VN?

Reactions: colemenkillu