Collection Video Terrible Fairy Collection [2022-02-27] [Terrible Fairy]

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
He posted a brief video Third Halloween Animation Update, Local Vice - Sandy (Alcina Dimitrescu) Emma (Leon). And a virtamate lineup like they will be doing a Jav thanksgiving video or something, i wish... the lineup is too large for me to post.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Nah he's cooked all he does is comics now
No comment on if he's cooked or not, I leave that to you. However, the comics part is not true. He just released a small commission video and has several more in the works. The next big project is a video based on the comic mentioned above.

Next Video - WIP (Patreon) said:
Now here's the next project I'm working on! It looks like Elysa got some visitors from the past... and they are carrying a surprise.
001.gif
I know a lot of you enjoyed this little family in that past comic I made. So they are back and this time, they are animated. I did a lot of impregnation related stuff in the past but I never did an actual post-pregnancy video. So now is the time!
002.gif
So here's a couple of previews, I hope you guys enjoy!
003.gif
With 1 on 1 scenes as well!

I'm not sure how long the final video will be, but there should be voice acting as well so probably my biggest video on Virtamate so far! I'll see you with more updates in the future. But for now, enjoy!
005.jpg
He certainly releases slower now that he's using Virt-A-Mate though.