P. Shirogane

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the bad ending. I keep playing through the game and when I fix the robot it isn't sabotaged and doesn't rape her
There is no 'bad ending', there is more content after the robot, where you will eventually still succeed I think. When you repair the robot, make sure that you don't double check the robot and rush it instead. That's how you get the scene.

Reactions: Zen777

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
a very good game.

Do you know any game like this where you ruin a woman's reputation gradually? the other game that I know with this feature is iNSight

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
a very good game.

Do you know any game like this where you ruin a woman's reputation gradually? the other game that I know with this feature is iNSight
All games have this to varying degree, but unfortunally most are MTL.
And many exhibitionism games and some corruption games has this as a possibility, but usually with less content and importance.

Civilian Justice League
Civilian Justice League 2 / Public Defense Corp
KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife
and
Anthesis
comes to mind...

...theres also Devin's life but unfortunally its abandoned/on hold.

Hope some of them are of interest.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
All games have this to varying degree, but unfortunally most are MTL.
And many exhibitionism games and some corruption games has this as a possibility, but usually with less content and importance.

Civilian Justice League
Civilian Justice League 2 / Public Defense Corp
KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife
and
Anthesis
comes to mind...

...theres also Devin's life but unfortunally its abandoned/on hold.

Hope some of them are of interest.
thanks for your answer, i will try them e.e

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I don't understand. Kagura said this game would be censored as the author requested, so why is there an uncensored version?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
a very good game.

Same genre, still from the same developer.

Kung Fu Grand King
https://f95zone.to/threads/kung-fu-grand-king-v1-0-1-aburasobabiyori.42921/
Have been wondering why MC's face is similar to Dr. Konica, only to find out it's from the same dev.

Qrinsway series
https://f95zone.to/threads/qrinsway-ep-1-2-final-aburasobabiyori.4482/post-3675574

Lucia Script
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucia-script-princess-of-a-age-old-kindom-v1-0-4-aburasobabiyori.68547/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucia-script-princess-of-a-age-old-kindom-v1-0-0-aburasobabiyori.105151/

Tiny King
https://f95zone.to/threads/tiny-kin...f-the-demon-king-v1-01-aburasobabiyori.34530/
I don't know much about this game, but since it's from the same dev perhaps it also has ENF humiliation element.

The other young girl in this game with light blue long hair named Nazuna actually becomes the main character in Qrinsway series and she also appears at one scene in Lucia Script.

You can also search Qrinsway Special whose link is on Qrinsway thread. Another game featuring both Nazuna and Dr. Konica in the same game except they switch roles, with Nazuna being the protagonist with Dr. Konica as best friend NPC (YEAH, THE SAME KONICA FROM THIS GAME). There's fight in this game (mainly vs the main villain) and strangely if you win the fight in early game, the game will be over however if you lose the fight, you can watch Nazuna's (and later also Dr Konica's) series of humiliations. The game's ending also depends whether you win or lose at the final battle against the main villain.

Konica even still has her T-shirt got from the beach incident from her game and lent it to Nazuna when she's in trouble.

Last edited:

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 271793

Overview:
21-year old Doctor Konica Yaegaki is one of the most famous scientists in the world. Recently, she had been developing a brand-new robot; a technological breakthrough that could shock the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-29
Release Date: 2019-03-29
Developer: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Download
Win: - WORKUPLOAD -
Patches:

View attachment 271763 View attachment 271764 View attachment 271765 View attachment 271766 View attachment 271767 View attachment 271768 View attachment 271770
1679654663483.png
lül.gif

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

Kung Fu Grand King
Have been wondering why MC's face is similar to Dr. Konica, only to find out it's from the same dev.

Qrinsway series
https://f95zone.to/threads/qrinsway-ep-1-2-final-aburasobabiyori.4482/post-3675574

Lucia Script
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucia-script-princess-of-a-age-old-kindom-v1-0-4-aburasobabiyori.68547/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucia-script-princess-of-a-age-old-kindom-v1-0-0-aburasobabiyori.105151/

Tiny King
https://f95zone.to/threads/tiny-kin...f-the-demon-king-v1-01-aburasobabiyori.34530/
I don't know much about this game, but since it's from the same dev perhaps it also has ENF humiliation element.

The other young girl in this game with light blue long hair named Nazuna actually becomes the main character in Qrinsway series and she also appears at one scene in Lucia Script.

You can also search Qrinsway Special whose link is on Qrinsway thread. Another game featuring both Nazuna and Dr. Konica in the same game except they switch roles, with Nazuna being the protagonist with Dr. Konica as best friend NPC (YEAH, THE SAME KONICA FROM THIS GAME). There's fight in this game (mainly vs the main villain) and strangely if you win the fight in early game, the game will be over however if you lose the fight, you can watch Nazuna's (and later also Dr Konica's) series of humiliations. The game's ending also depends whether you win or lose at the final battle against the main villain.

Konica even still has her T-shirt got from the beach incident from her game and lent it to Nazuna when she's in trouble.
There really aren't many games where the reputation of a protagonist is ruined, a shame. For those who like this type of games, here is a little gem

https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-12a-adventanyx.45441/

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023

Kung Fu Grand King

Qrinsway series

Lucia Script

Tiny King

Now give me the man one please

Dolezal

Feb 18, 2024
Hey y'all, made a text guide on how to unlock all the scenes. Took some hours, but I hope it helps those looking for all the scenes. Let me know if I made any mistakes or need to take this down.

How to unlock all the scenes:

Shower Peeping
Take a shower at Yaegaki laboratory.

Naked Crucifixion in Front of the Station
After the scene with the rival company, fight the hoodlums at the shopping district and lose.

Mountain Scenes:
Talk to the Mushroom man in the Office District to unlock Mount Sokuki.
Bukkake
Pass out when collecting mushrooms at Mount Sokuki, then choose to stay asleep.
No Panties Scenes:
Pass out when collecting iron scraps at Mount Sokuki. Go to the Sokuki Academy, the Shopping District, and Residential before going back to the laboratory.
No Panties - University
No Panties - Front of the Station
No Panties - Residential Area

Naked Under Lab Coat:
Pass out when collecting mushrooms at Mount Sokuki, then choose to wake up. All 3 scenes are between Mount Sokuki and the laboratory.
Naked Under Lab Coat - Passersby
Naked Under Lab Coat - Classmate
Naked Under Lab Coat - Tripping over

Bunny-Girl Scenes:
After losing to the hoodlums, talk to the blue haired man at the Office District.
Bunny-Girl - Topless
Go to the Residential area in costume.
Bunny-Girl - Nip Slip
The shopping district area will be unlocked after you fight the delinquent in the bunny girl costume and win. It's a fairly easy fight, just make sure you're at full strength first.
Bunny-Girl - Blowjob
Fight the delinquent near the left of Yaegaki Laboratory and lose.
Bunny-Girl - Rape
Go back to the office district after taking the job, and tell the blue haired man you can't do it anymore.

Biosuit:
The red haired man will appear after defeating the hoodlums. Consulting Izumi will beat the hoodlums for you if you find them to be too strong. Go to the Residential area, Sokuki Building (Front) and the Shopping District in that order.
Biosuit - Photoshoot 1
Biosuit - Photoshoot 2
Biosuit - Rape
Go to the green bubble northwest of the Office District, choose to do nothing.

Swimsuit:
Unlocks after defeating the hoodlums. Go the shopping district and go out to the sea by going to the center building.
Swimsuit - Breast Massage
Pass out while collecting gunpowder.
Swimsuit - Tripping Over
Pass out while collecting seaweed, then go the middle of the beach.
Swimsuit - TV Broadcast
Pass out while collecting seaweed, then talk to the TV crew.

Anal Medical Camera
The white haired man will appear after beating the hoodlums. Speak to him and take the job.

Rotor Masturbation
This unlocked for me after beating the delinquent at the bathhouse. Speak to the yellow haired man at the office district.

Pubic Hair Growth Experiment
You will need to complete 3 products: The Bike, the Health Supplements, and the Hair Growth medicine. The hair growth medicine is after the bathhouse. Complete the hair growth medicine for the customer, make 1 more, and go to the office district to talk with the grey haired man.

Raunchy Experiments in Residential Area
This unlocked for me after completing the bathhouse. Go to the residential area and lose to the scientist.

Bathhouse:
After some time (I think around mid-game after doing Anal Camera) go to Sokuki Academy and listen to the students. This should open up the bathhouse.
University Gate Bathing Photos
To be done after unlocking the bathhouse. Approach the brown man (delinquent) in the bathhouse and keep observing him. Chase him into the men's bath and lose the fight.
One-way Bath Mirror
Defeat the delinquent in the bathhouse. This can be done straight up or by consulting Izumi after a loss. Interact with the mirror on the top right.
Women’s Bath Live TV
Interact with the sign next to the mirror.
Women’s Bath Live Stream
Interact with the sparkle to the left of the mirror and sign.

Adult Shop:
The Police Station will unlock after doing the Biosuit quest. Go to the broken car and attempt to dismantle it.
Drinking Piss
Talk to the chief of police immediately to the right of the entrance.
Sextape
Talk to the mayor in the center area (red mask).
Izumi Sex Machine
Talk to Izumi twice on the bottom left.

Naked Experiments:
(IMPORTANT!!) Make sure you've done everything else up to this point. After choosing to fight the robot, there is no going back. SAVE before moving forward. To trigger the series, choose the fight the security robot and lose. This will trigger a series of scenes. Go the following places to see the desired scene. You'll also need to do the 3 TV shows with Nazuna to be able to unlock some scenes later on.
Station Masturbation
Shopping district
Rotor Torture
Sokuki Building (Front)
Public Humiliation
Residential Area
Double Penetration
Office District
University Rape
Sokuki Academy
Spreading Ass
Sokuki Academy, choose to enter the classroom after the rape scene.
Raped on National TV
Yaegaki Laboratory. Do this one only after you've done all the others.

Post Disgrace:
These are to be done immediately after the naked experiments. Listed are where to find the scenes.
Sex Education Video
To the left of Sokuki University.
Magazine Cover
To the left of Yaegaki Laboratory.
3D Printer Promotion
To the right of the Shopping District.

Presentation of the New Robot
To trigger this, you'll need to defeat the security robot at the rival company after losing once. It can be beaten normally, but it's a tough mo-fo to put down. The easy method is to consult Izumi before the fight. She'll give you a gatling gun which will one shot the robot. Defeat the rival company and go back to the lab to repair the robot. When choosing how to rebuild the robot choose to "repair it like that."

Nude Apology Press Conference
Go outside after the presentation scene.
Biometrics System
Head to Sokuki University after the apology press conference.
TV Commercial: Spreading Pussy
North of Sokuki TV Station.

Naked Activities:
South of Rival Company Building. Most of these activities are sequential so getting them all shouldn't be an issue.
Naked at University
Monday, Sokuki Academy
Naked in Class
Monday, Sokuki Academy
Sponsor Blowjob
Tuesday, Office building
Strutting Naked
Wednesday, Sokuki Academy
Breast Massage
Wednesday, Residential
Spreading Pussy
Thursday, left of Yaegaki lab
Raped at University
Thursday, left of Sokuki Academy
Assembly Masturbation
Friday, Sokuki Academy
Raped at Karaoke
Sunday, post-sleep

Cart Scenes:
To the right of the office district. Again, most of these activities are sequential so getting them all shouldn't be an issue.
In Front of a Building
Sokuki Building (Front)
Assembly Masturbation
It says "Assembly Masturbation", but this is a typo. It's actually "Cart: Residential Area."
University
Sokuki Academy
In Front of the Station
Shopping District
Laboratory
Yaegaki Laboratory

Monster Scenes:
(IMPORTANT!!) In early-mid game, you must go to the Sokuki TV Station and do TV shows with Nazuna. I believe there are 3 in total to do. Post disgrace, Nazuna will take pity on you and do 2 more shows. SAVE before you do these, you CANNOT go back and re-do any prior scenes you missed. Talked to the masked man on the left during the 2nd show. NOTE: There is different dialogue if you've made it up to this point as a virgin. Not quite sure how to do it, maybe in another guide...
Nazuna's Live TV Broadcast
During the Nazuna-Masked Man fight, choose to jump on the masked man.
Golden Shower
Talk to the cameraman on the left.
Spreading Ass Live Stream
Interact with the computer in Konica's room.
Anilingus
Talk to the Oil TV host on the right.
Breast Massage
Talk to the left researcher after Spreading Ass Live Stream.
Spreading Pussy on TV
Talk to the middle researcher
Emailing Nude Photos
Talk to the right researcher.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hey y'all, made a text guide on how to unlock all the scenes. Took some hours, but I hope it helps those looking for all the scenes. Let me know if I made any mistakes or need to take this down.

How to unlock all the scenes:

Shower Peeping
Take a shower at Yaegaki laboratory.

Naked Crucifixion in Front of the Station
After the scene with the rival company, fight the hoodlums at the shopping district and lose.

Mountain Scenes:
Talk to the Mushroom man in the Office District to unlock Mount Sokuki.
Bukkake
Pass out when collecting mushrooms at Mount Sokuki, then choose to stay asleep.
No Panties Scenes:
Pass out when collecting iron scraps at Mount Sokuki. Go to the Sokuki Academy, the Shopping District, and Residential before going back to the laboratory.
No Panties - University
No Panties - Front of the Station
No Panties - Residential Area

Naked Under Lab Coat:
Pass out when collecting mushrooms at Mount Sokuki, then choose to wake up. All 3 scenes are between Mount Sokuki and the laboratory.
Naked Under Lab Coat - Passersby
Naked Under Lab Coat - Classmate
Naked Under Lab Coat - Tripping over

Bunny-Girl Scenes:
After losing to the hoodlums, talk to the blue haired man at the Office District.
Bunny-Girl - Topless
Go to the Residential area in costume.
Bunny-Girl - Nip Slip
The shopping district area will be unlocked after you fight the delinquent in the bunny girl costume and win. It's a fairly easy fight, just make sure you're at full strength first.
Bunny-Girl - Blowjob
Fight the delinquent near the left of Yaegaki Laboratory and lose.
Bunny-Girl - Rape
Go back to the office district after taking the job, and tell the blue haired man you can't do it anymore.

Biosuit:
The red haired man will appear after defeating the hoodlums. Consulting Izumi will beat the hoodlums for you if you find them to be too strong. Go to the Residential area, Sokuki Building (Front) and the Shopping District in that order.
Biosuit - Photoshoot 1
Biosuit - Photoshoot 2
Biosuit - Rape
Go to the green bubble northwest of the Office District, choose to do nothing.

Swimsuit:
Unlocks after defeating the hoodlums. Go the shopping district and go out to the sea by going to the center building.
Swimsuit - Breast Massage
Pass out while collecting gunpowder.
Swimsuit - Tripping Over
Pass out while collecting seaweed, then go the middle of the beach.
Swimsuit - TV Broadcast
Pass out while collecting seaweed, then talk to the TV crew.

Anal Medical Camera
The white haired man will appear after beating the hoodlums. Speak to him and take the job.

Rotor Masturbation
This unlocked for me after beating the delinquent at the bathhouse. Speak to the yellow haired man at the office district.

Pubic Hair Growth Experiment
You will need to complete 3 products: The Bike, the Health Supplements, and the Hair Growth medicine. The hair growth medicine is after the bathhouse. Complete the hair growth medicine for the customer, make 1 more, and go to the office district to talk with the grey haired man.

Raunchy Experiments in Residential Area
This unlocked for me after completing the bathhouse. Go to the residential area and lose to the scientist.

Bathhouse:
After some time (I think around mid-game after doing Anal Camera) go to Sokuki Academy and listen to the students. This should open up the bathhouse.
University Gate Bathing Photos
To be done after unlocking the bathhouse. Approach the brown man (delinquent) in the bathhouse and keep observing him. Chase him into the men's bath and lose the fight.
One-way Bath Mirror
Defeat the delinquent in the bathhouse. This can be done straight up or by consulting Izumi after a loss. Interact with the mirror on the top right.
Women’s Bath Live TV
Interact with the sign next to the mirror.
Women’s Bath Live Stream
Interact with the sparkle to the left of the mirror and sign.

Adult Shop:
The Police Station will unlock after doing the Biosuit quest. Go to the broken car and attempt to dismantle it.
Drinking Piss
Talk to the chief of police immediately to the right of the entrance.
Sextape
Talk to the mayor in the center area (red mask).
Izumi Sex Machine
Talk to Izumi twice on the bottom left.

Naked Experiments:
(IMPORTANT!!) Make sure you've done everything else up to this point. After choosing to fight the robot, there is no going back. SAVE before moving forward. To trigger the series, choose the fight the security robot and lose. This will trigger a series of scenes. Go the following places to see the desired scene. You'll also need to do the 3 TV shows with Nazuna to be able to unlock some scenes later on.
Station Masturbation
Shopping district
Rotor Torture
Sokuki Building (Front)
Public Humiliation
Residential Area
Double Penetration
Office District
University Rape
Sokuki Academy
Spreading Ass
Sokuki Academy, choose to enter the classroom after the rape scene.
Raped on National TV
Yaegaki Laboratory. Do this one only after you've done all the others.

Post Disgrace:
These are to be done immediately after the naked experiments. Listed are where to find the scenes.
Sex Education Video
To the left of Sokuki University.
Magazine Cover
To the left of Yaegaki Laboratory.
3D Printer Promotion
To the right of the Shopping District.

Presentation of the New Robot
To trigger this, you'll need to defeat the security robot at the rival company after losing once. It can be beaten normally, but it's a tough mo-fo to put down. The easy method is to consult Izumi before the fight. She'll give you a gatling gun which will one shot the robot. Defeat the rival company and go back to the lab to repair the robot. When choosing how to rebuild the robot choose to "repair it like that."

Nude Apology Press Conference
Go outside after the presentation scene.
Biometrics System
Head to Sokuki University after the apology press conference.
TV Commercial: Spreading Pussy
North of Sokuki TV Station.

Naked Activities:
South of Rival Company Building. Most of these activities are sequential so getting them all shouldn't be an issue.
Naked at University
Monday, Sokuki Academy
Naked in Class
Monday, Sokuki Academy
Sponsor Blowjob
Tuesday, Office building
Strutting Naked
Wednesday, Sokuki Academy
Breast Massage
Wednesday, Residential
Spreading Pussy
Thursday, left of Yaegaki lab
Raped at University
Thursday, left of Sokuki Academy
Assembly Masturbation
Friday, Sokuki Academy
Raped at Karaoke
Sunday, post-sleep

Cart Scenes:
To the right of the office district. Again, most of these activities are sequential so getting them all shouldn't be an issue.
In Front of a Building
Sokuki Building (Front)
Assembly Masturbation
It says "Assembly Masturbation", but this is a typo. It's actually "Cart: Residential Area."
University
Sokuki Academy
In Front of the Station
Shopping District
Laboratory
Yaegaki Laboratory

Monster Scenes:
(IMPORTANT!!) In early-mid game, you must go to the Sokuki TV Station and do TV shows with Nazuna. I believe there are 3 in total to do. Post disgrace, Nazuna will take pity on you and do 2 more shows. SAVE before you do these, you CANNOT go back and re-do any prior scenes you missed. Talked to the masked man on the left during the 2nd show. NOTE: There is different dialogue if you've made it up to this point as a virgin. Not quite sure how to do it, maybe in another guide...
Nazuna's Live TV Broadcast
During the Nazuna-Masked Man fight, choose to jump on the masked man.
Golden Shower
Talk to the cameraman on the left.
Spreading Ass Live Stream
Interact with the computer in Konica's room.
Anilingus
Talk to the Oil TV host on the right.
Breast Massage
Talk to the left researcher after Spreading Ass Live Stream.
Spreading Pussy on TV
Talk to the middle researcher
Emailing Nude Photos
Talk to the right researcher.
Thanks.
I reported your posts to the mods so they will add the link to your post to the OP.

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys,I saw on Steam there's achievements for learning Demon King Chop and Lucia Beam. I've played this game a couple times in the past and have no Idea what its referring to. Anyone here know?

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes