beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
What are the win/lose parameters? I know to win you must make enough money but are the lose parameters? I see no day counters or anything of the such. Will I lose if I become too corrupted?

Thanks for any info on that.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I wouldn't exatly call that a lot of bullshit. The fact that we're even getting these games at all without mosaics (99% of the time, TL is a one off) far out weighs these very minor changes which are technically required in order to sell the game on steam. If pointy ears and very infrequent mentions of the word "gnome" bother you that much then I don't really know what to say. I also don't think that changing school to college/univeristy in Yukino makes a huge difference when we're so convinced we're looking at a school girl anyway. The type of institution she attends comes up in dialogue infrequently and it even looks like a school, so for the most part our brains are just gonna default to "she is a schoolgirl and attends school" once we get settled in with the game. As for the shota content being removed... Theres really no argument to be made. That simply wouldn't have gotten through steam's gates back then.

It all just seems like outrage for the sake of outrage, Kagura games don't have an agenda like the usual censorship we see, its done for our benefit and as unintrusively as possible. If it really bothers anyone that much theres nothing stopping them from editing the scripts themselves to reflect their personal preferences.
well i would call that a lot of bullshit. they are changing the lore, and ( kinda ) the genre with this. its annoying.
i understand when they censor the steam version, but why dont they remove the dialogue censor in their patch?

>inb4 its a very minor thing
if they want my money, then they shouldnt deliver an inferior product. the only reason i pay for this is because of the translation and the decensoring ( which includes dialogue censor ). and they dont deliver that.

>inb4 be happy that there is a company translating your fap games
iam. but they are pretty much the only ones doing it right now. which is a BAD thing. because then we have to put up with their censoring bullshit. the english market really needs competition. competition is always good.

im usually very happy with kagura, but the dialogue censoring really makes me just want to pirate it until they start doing their job.

thats just my 2cents, might seem angry, but thats just due to my bad english.

cheers.

1000UserNamesLater

Aug 10, 2018
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""21 year old"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I love these attempts at censoring.
The modern world has long since gone insane. There is really only two ways to go about it.
1) Accept that its a work of fiction and therefore the characters fictional and real ages are entirely irrelevant.
2) Find a method that ends the insanity. Possibly through signing lots of petitions and encouraging others to do the same.

The world is saying freedom of speech, thought, and expression is fine but only if we like it too. Art is not even accepted for what it is unless its approved.
Since the world is on a global war on all sexuality and violence be it spoken, thought, or viewed I hope people start taking this much more seriously. The easiest targets are the ones they start with and then they progress until its all gone. Some nations have already been hit hard by this. If you didnt notice that this is occurring you can research it yourself.

It would be funny if someone made a violent or sexual game about a clone army of the elderly. Each clone despite being less than a day old has the body of an elderly. Then lets have aging in that fictional world cause a body to become progressively youthful. If nothing else it would serve as good political satire. If made well perhaps its unique nature would cause it to become well known enough to inspire needed political reform.

While I dont agree entirely with their goals the Prostasia Foundation for now seems like a good group to support if you want to end modern insanity involving minors. For the time being they seem far better and more sensible than their delusional competitors.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
I wouldn't exatly call that a lot of bullshit. The fact that we're even getting these games at all without mosaics (99% of the time, TL is a one off) far out weighs these very minor changes which are technically required in order to sell the game on steam. If pointy ears and very infrequent mentions of the word "gnome" bother you that much then I don't really know what to say. I also don't think that changing school to college/univeristy in Yukino makes a huge difference when we're so convinced we're looking at a school girl anyway. The type of institution she attends comes up in dialogue infrequently and it even looks like a school, so for the most part our brains are just gonna default to "she is a schoolgirl and attends school" once we get settled in with the game. As for the shota content being removed... Theres really no argument to be made. That simply wouldn't have gotten through steam's gates back then.

It all just seems like outrage for the sake of outrage, Kagura games don't have an agenda like the usual censorship we see, its done for our benefit and as unintrusively as possible. If it really bothers anyone that much theres nothing stopping them from editing the scripts themselves to reflect their personal preferences.
Why do people defend Kagura Games with the "At less were getting it", "You know what they are so why complain the text change" and the "Because of steam" excuses.

The Steam excuses only works if it was the only store that they can sell on but seeing how there games are released on other stores that allow all of the things that they have to censor on steam so there no reason why those version have the same changes and it makes that excuses sound dumb. And even if they did have to change things for Steam nothing is stoping them form coming out with unofficial patch to restore the changed content back.

Also The "At less were getting it" excuse is just saying that you don't care about quality and would we eat up any shit that is given to you. Kagura Games is supposed to be putting out quality releases and the fact they have released games with a lot of bugs, rushed translations and editing, rewrite character to change there personality's and that's all before adding the fact that they censor there games with changed dialogue, altered cgs and even removing scenes is bullshit. So no, just because they are releasing games that you wouldn't be able to play is not a free pass to censor and release shit quality games.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
The 21-year-old/college censorship thing doesn't bother me much. I just ignore it and pretend it says what's supposed to say, which is highschool. Would I prefer it wasn't a thing? Sure, but it's a small price to pay. Plus, guys, this is an RPGMaker game. You can edit the lines yourselves if it's that much of a bother.

Anyway, the game has been great and I should be finishing it today. A bit too much CG recycling, but the awesome humiliation writing makes up for it.

Aug 28, 2018
The Steam excuses only works if it was the only store that they can sell on but seeing how there games are released on other stores that allow all of the things that they have to censor on steam so there no reason why those version have the same changes and it makes that excuses sound dumb.
Thats like saying cars are overpriced because they need certain safety features. Why dont car company's just remove all of them and sell their cars for 10k$ each? Because then they wouldnt be able to sell their products in the biggest and wealthiest markets cause of these restrictions.

Same for Kagura. If kagura dosent do these censorship's then they cant sell their stuff on steam. (Just like CG in japan has to be censored) Of course they can sell on Fakku nutaku ect. but the customer base is dozens of times smaller than the amount of steam users.

Its not like im happy with the lore changes, but if its needed im more then okay with it if that means we dont drop back to a dozen quality releases a year.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I honestly don't understand why those replying to me are acting as if kagura changed and censored the majority of content for each game they released. Either way ya'll still pirate their stuff and then try to justify it with "but censorship".

Like I said earlier go and complain about actual censorship that makes a difference. Here's a thought too, if you actually paid for these games maybe kagura wouldn't have to bow down to steam to stay afloat and you'd get your "uncensored" games.

Reactions: Beggarman

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
Thats like saying cars are overpriced because they need certain safety features. Why dont car company's just remove all of them and sell their cars for 10k$ each? Because then they wouldnt be able to sell their products in the biggest and wealthiest markets cause of these restrictions.

Same for Kagura. If kagura dosent do these censorship's then they cant sell their stuff on steam. Of course they can sell on Fakku nutaku ect. but the customer base is dozens of times smaller than the amount of steam users.

Its not like im happy with the lore changes, but if its needed im more then okay with it if that means we dont drop back to a dozen quality releases a year.
Did I say stop selling on Steam? The point I was making was they can have the Steam Version be censerod and sell the game uncut on the 4 other stores they already sale thier games, you know like they did with Yukino.

I honestly don't understand why those replying to me are acting as if kagura changed and censored the majority of content for each game they released. Either way ya'll still pirate their stuff and then try to justify it with "but censorship".

Like I said earlier go and complain about actual censorship that makes a difference. Here's a thought too, if you actually paid for these games maybe kagura wouldn't have to bow down to steam to stay afloat and you'd get your "uncensored" games.
I'm pretty sure I listed more problems with Kagura Games then Censership. I want a quality release something Kagura Games has yet to deliver.

Reactions: Kuroc and alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017

'go buy my games, give me more money and i will make it better i promise!'
t. kagura employee

in all seriousness, buying their games right now is probably the worst thing you could do right now, as a FAN. you need to 'vote' with your wallet. if you are not satisfied with their releases, then pirate the shit out of them.

i bought all kagura games so far except slice of life and TL. and i will not buy them unless they patch the original content / dialogue back in. which they are not gonna do im pretty sure. so yeah, no money for them.

as others have said, steam isnt an excuse. steam version is censored anyway. there is no sexual content what so ever. not even sexual words. its completely stripped of any sexual things. WHICH IS FINE. since you can simply install the patch from their website. but what is NOT fine is that the patch itself is censored as well. changed lore, removed shota scenes, changed lore characters, dialogues etc.

this is NOT ok. and they NEED to know this. vote with your wallets boys.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
@Nerro VX Ace has a native resolution of 544x416 so the assets are drawn/exported at that resolution by the dev for the sake of saving space (even if they put in higher resolution assets they'd just get scaled down to the native resolution by the engine). The best you can do is use the upscaling method I mentioned so the pixel ratio is an integer of the original which will keep the game looking sharp and clear rather than blurry (native fullscreen).

If you really don't like the sharp pixelated edges then you can go check out "lossless scaling" on steam which will do the same thing as fullscreen++ but also allow you to add antialiasing (i've tried it myself and it does smooth out TL a fair bit).
Nice. So what is best lossless scaling or fullscreen++ ? Or maybe they do exactly the same?

lowtierntrgod

Formerly 'Alastor the radio demon'
Nov 4, 2018
great game but hahahahahaha 21? unless we go by toaru no majutshi no index logic
just no

Aug 28, 2018
Lucia script has a English fan translation. It mixes manual and machine translations though. You can find it on sukebei.nyaa.si and h-rpg central discord among other places.
I remember trying to play the game when the translation got released but it was on Dark Elf level so i didnt manage to keep playing. Did it get updated or is it still that bad?

Reactions: Nyi123thuta
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes