VN Ren'Py Completed Terror [Christmas Special] [PowerPlower]

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Main_banner.png

Overview:
Finally life is better for the MC. It was quite tough for a while, but things are looking up.
And now it's Christmas!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-24
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: PowerPlower F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Christmas Special
Language: English
Other Games: Hello World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Card_Amelia1.png sp9_005.png sp1_005.png sp12_035.png sp11_007.png sp17_007_2_Motion.png

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Looks good! Good luck!

The Tags will come soon i think, but you can see them above in the "Genre Spoiler"

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Christmas special at the beginning of a game seems off, but I suppose I'll get an idea for the game to come and at least see the characters. Wonder if it'll be like the Dev's previous game.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Before this goes on and I am again between two chairs, who want to rip me to their respective side, or are flaming me. My patreon "About PowerPlower" post should explain how I think.

However this is a Christmas Special and my way to, hopefully, make some Christmases of some people a bit better.
I think it can be played stand alone. But let me know if I am wrong.

Edit: I was quoting someome here, but their post got deleted. I am not a crazy person… I think..

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Before this goes on and I am again between two chairs, who want to rip me to their respective side, or are flaming me. My patreon "About PowerPlower" post should explain how I think.

However this is a Christmas Special and my way to, hopefully, make some Christmases of some people a bit better.
I think it can be played stand alone. But let me know if I am wrong.
Create the game as you wish, as long as you know the content in advance.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Is this just a short Christmas story or will it grow further into a main game with updates??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We had one humiliation scene in it for the plot.
It wasn‘t an ntr game, but contained (optional) ntr.
If you played it right you had quite a wholesome mini harem at the end.
I may be misremembering, but didn't you have to play through the game once and get the bad end (incl. humiliation or NTR or whatever you want to call it) to even unlock playing it again and getting the best ending? That seemed like an odd design choice.

Now we have a group on f95, that finds new ways to look at things and see ntr in it.
It does seem silly to have the whole thread derailed by an imaginary argument before we even know what's in the game.

Although OTOH, the OP really doesn't tell us much about what's to come, so some speculation seems inevitable.

Edit: Welp, that's a new one on me:
1640470682089.png
Don't blame me if the above comment doesn't make much sense, it's been rewritten by someone or other.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wish I could make everyones game, but my ressources are limited.

Just for your Info, even in our training game the ntr part was just the player being punished for slacking off.
We had one humiliation scene in it for the plot.
View attachment 1562394

Now we have a bit of a group on f95, that finds new ways to look at things and see ntr in it. Usually you find a bit of thread, people and review bombing that follows afterwards. Really funny when you see that some of them are into lolis/kids when opening their profile. Btw that would be a fight worth having.

I really hoped this release could just be what it is. The probably best Christmas Special this year and a big step from Hello World.

Anyway, I am tired of it. We worked fucking hard to give you this in time, with the best intentions and yet half the thread is filled again with this bullshit.

I am offline for a few days. Merry Christmas anyway.
I have popcorn at the ready. Also I would like to say i appreciate all the effort people put into their games and I wish you luck in all you game endeavours.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Oh? Avoidable NTR sounds good. But what does mini harem means ?
Like you get every LI in the end ? Or is it only limited to 2 or 3 girls from about the whole female cast ?
The tags dont have it but I read your post about having a small harem but there is no real explanation.