VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Tessa [Final] [LunarBitStudio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Daemeth

Really good short VN. I enjoyed every step and scenes.

Art/renders are really good. The AI/Robot style of the characters is great.
    Since the story is very short there's not much to say here without spoiling the whole thing.
    So I just recommend playing it, get your sweet dose of loli, plump MILF topped with some "incest", you won't regret this.

Only dowside, as you may have already read in others reviews, is the ending which is clearly rushed and shortcutted, which is sad since the game is very enjoyable.

Nonetheless I may try the other games from this dev in the near future.

Thank you for making the game and sharing it. Much love <3
  2. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Excellent short story.

The renders are good, but I have seen better. Sex is decent, and have seen better.

So, 4/5 simply because it isn't the top of anything it does.

I do have to say though, the... "real mommy with the big chopper", if ya know who I'm talking about... prettiest face I have ever seen in 3dcg.
    Might just be my personal taste but that face made me wish the story was about her instead. Damn.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Blaspheme

Very nice short VN!

The story is simple and yet effective; dialogues don't seem too forced and even for such a short stories, multiple paths are available. Graphics are nice and facial expressions are very nicely done (can't count how many games I've played with nightmare-fuel smiles).

The strong selling for me is the absolute cuteness of Tessa and the originality of her design. I absolutely love her and I hope she'll haunt me dreams for the days to come, or even better, until Japan fulfill it's destiny of worldwide lolibot provider...

My only regret is that the sex scenes are a bit short and offer no choices.

All in all a great piece, completely worth of your time!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

spirit3000

LunarBitStudio has one thing that many others don't: imagination! I love how they create different stories in every game. Most of their models are used over and over on their games but for now I can see this as actors in different movies. I don't think that actors should be different every movie. They just need to tell me a different story. Good job
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

1star:
    Decent looking with minor animations but nothing special.
    All works fine, no sound but lower end game so understandable enough.

2ndStar:
    more unique and better then a couple other works and decent early story.

-1.5 star:
    Short with Horrible endings with the True? Main ending being completely left field in a not good way and disconnected from the typical novel "happy ending" that you can get and even from that if you end up on it as a last choice that pops up will just suddenly play the "true?" ending.

-1.5star:
    Weak middle with not to likable of cast at best far to minimal.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Burgh917

Loved the story, the concept, and the writing. Renders were decent as well as the sex scenes although a bit short. I've been a fan of LunarBitStudios work in the past and i have to say it only gets better the more He/She does. This one definitely left me wanting more. Would really love to see some sort of spin off series with the crossover characters that were involved at the end. Well done, can't wait to see what's next.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

K-Zen

This game was a delightful surprise.
    Nice renders, good writing and surprising plot with multiple paths and endings.
    Sex scenes were rather appealing although a bit short.
    It was a very enjoyable experience which I almost missed...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Caly

Excellent story so far. This has potential. Really hoping this one continues.
    Really don't know what more to add, but the 200 characters requirement is needed to fill so.
    So just saying gl with this one and hopefully this gets more.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

A wonderful story, even the fact that it is short does not in the least affect its quality. Having chosen the absence of sexual content, I got a lot of pleasure from the game. Most interestingly, the game is so finished that I don't even want to continue. The expression - brevity is the sister of talent was once again confirmed. Thanks to the author for the work and to the site for the opportunity.