RPGM - Test Club: Futanari Ballbusting Edition [Incomplete] [FbbSK]

1. 4.00 star(s)

skoptsy

One of the best femdom CBT RPGMaker there is. Absolutely love the art style and the ballbusting of this game. At the time of the review there are 3 characters and 2 endings. Each character has unique dialogue and a unique experience and art. Absolutely fantastic gameplay loop. Has a resident evil vibe to it as you go through the map and get your balls busted. Only negatives about the game is the incredibly slow development cycle and would probably have to wait another 2 years minimum to play the completed game with all endings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

akolitee

Superb stuff!!! I hope you will provide us more future updates so just waiting information about it. Also other girls are so awaiting! So if it’s possible let us know when approximately will ready next update!!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Win

A review of the Demo.
    *Definitely something new for the genre*
    - The plot is simple but still creates a highlight, the dialogue between the characters is quite interesting, not forced.
    - The gameplay is almost "Point and click"; medium maps, dark backgrounds with suitable soundtracks create a fitting atmosphere for the game.
    - Content set in hentai is the highlight of the game, love the author's 2D drawing, it's not beautiful but impressive and somewhat suitable for the game.
    * Conclusion: The Demo is short but has a lot of potential. It is worth looking forward to the development of this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Thejarv

A true cbt artist that doesn't seem to hold back on their craft. It's even about futas, my favorite type of cbt character genre. I hope to see this game grow and become great example for other artist that might be wanna do something similar but hesitates for whatever reason.