Test my game please.

DenizenX

Jan 30, 2018
Long story short, I was making a game and my computer went tits up on me. Putting the project on hold for awhile. Then a few weeks ago I bought a cheap ass laptop that seems to barely run anything, and I get really low frames per second rates. And need to know how much of it is my crap computer and how much is issues with the game.

It is a first person rpg.

I have the frame rate being displayed in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. It can be turned off in settings.

If anyone tests it. It should be fairly self explanatory and shouldn't take more than five to ten minutes to make it to the first sex scene. The code for which is a little buggy and needs to be refactored. Want to be sure everything else is running good before doing it. Just in case I have some underlying problems. Everything else should be good, if you find something that doesn't work it's a bug or poor design. And I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Made in the Godot 3 game engine, and requires opengl 3.3 or higher.

Thanks,
DenizenX

Megalink. Windows 64

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
filesize, game engine, compatible for which OS ?
I know info is in the filename but someone is gonna ask those question at some point..

DenizenX

Jan 30, 2018
filesize, game engine, compatible for which OS ?
I know info is in the filename but someone is gonna ask those question at some point..
Filesize is 50mb.
Game engine is godot 3.0
Compatible Windows 64bit.

Eyuder

May 5, 2018
Hey, first of all I like the SFW world, it's really helpful, a true savior.
Alright so basically I find it kinda complicated to do the missions / tasks. It took me time to understand what I have to do. Why not start with a little tutorial in the first missions?
I got to the sex part with Lyda and I must say I like the interactions and stuff. But they honestly look like a sex doll, any way to fix that and make it look sexier / hotter? Also add some music in the free roaming world, and some moaning sounds in the sex part.
Also I experienced some crashing issues, where the game crashes during the interactive sex scene.
But now I'm stuck at the part where I have to give Lyda the life essence. I get to the sex scene but I don't know what to do after.
Anyways, I really do like the game and I wish you could develop it. I look forward for the next updates, I've never played a sex game like this one. Keep it up bud

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Just test it for some minute, nice live 3D game. Can't say much on techy things, me just a random player. Good luck & keep exploring DenizenX.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have Windows 10, 64bit. CPU i5 @3,4 GHz, 8GB RAM and Geforce GTX 660.
The game runs with permanent 60 FPS.
Hm, the Menu screen looks funny at a 4:3 Monitor (the bodies look long stretched).

The sex-scene (I think it was Lyda with Vital essence) was a bit complicated and I got stuck in place after Quit sex.
But for a start, it looks good and promising. Keep it up.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

JJoseph

Jul 31, 2018
Runs alright. I kept getting killed by the rats, possibly because I wasn't able to tell whether I was hitting them with my club or not.
Then I followed the shopkeeper to her home, and she locked us both inside. No escape.

Seems to work so far, just the occasional lag, but that might be my computer more than anything.

hilium555

Feb 4, 2018
Some animation enhancement & dezooming a little with the 1st person view will be nice.
Try to make the items of quests usefull for the character not only to have sex like the essence u collect for lyda that makes it more enjoyble & less boring to farm the thing while the game progress forward.
I'll call it a good start, keep it up.

satangzaa2

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, I tried your game, but somehow I can't even play it properly. My screen blinks every 5 second and I got like 1FPS.

My PC can literally runs other games(AAA) fine.