Ren'Py Test Subject Zero [v0.0.3] [noa_is_in_chastity]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

noa_is_in_chastity

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2024
tsz_logo.png

Overview:
You've signed up as a research subject in order to get free university credits. All it requires is for you to live in a small village in the middle of nowhere for a month. Oh, and you'll be in chastity the whole time. You'll spend your days meeting interesting new people and inevitably getting dominated by them. Once you sign up, there's no escape. An erotic mystery with a nonlinear story and skill system.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: noa_is_in_chastity -
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
i find skill system most interesting(definitely not stolen from disco elysium) i cheeked different build and some really give interesting information and if same quality continues in future it game will be interesting.

now just my opinions

skill description is very interesting i really like how game treats as having very high skill as negative if gameplay will take that in consideration it will be very interesting. like sometimes they give us wrong information or even make choice for us but they should still be useful to be any reason to pick them.

i would guess that there will be skills checks which will open and close some content and it wont be rng based like one game i can remember.

will characters haver arts?

from what i have seen there is no skill check for these version of game or miscible content?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The banner is not very attractive. There should also be one or two more preview pics.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote