[R-Play tester] Unpaid Tester for a short game.

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Hey there!
I'm working on this new project and I'm just finished one character route.
Before I move on I would like to receive some feedback.
The current game is relatively short (15-20 min) and linear.
It's an RPGM game with a shota protagonist.
BannerGame.png

Looking for:
I would like someone to test this part of the game to make sure there are no bugs/grammatical errors.
Also, it will help me a lot knowing what you think in general, if the gameplay is too slow or simple or if the mechanics are clear enough for the player, etc.

Let me know if you're interested and I will send you a DM with the download link.
Thank you!

Reactions: zilkin

user220

Nov 2, 2021
For gramma errors you can try using some free online spellchecker which will indicates the problems. Still a proficiant english speaker will be able to validate them.
Usually rpg engine doesn't have much bugs, except physics outrules. If your code is clean, the engine will work good.

What mechanics you have added? For storyflow, i'd suggest to have a sex/tease scene within the first 1-2 mins, that expands towards the 10ish minute and either finish with the demo gameplay, or kept it unfinished with the gameplay end so player would want to support/follow your work.

Good luck!

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
For gramma errors you can try using some free online spellchecker which will indicates the problems. Still a proficiant english speaker will be able to validate them.
Usually rpg engine doesn't have much bugs, except physics outrules. If your code is clean, the engine will work good.

What mechanics you have added? For storyflow, i'd suggest to have a sex/tease scene within the first 1-2 mins, that expands towards the 10ish minute and either finish with the demo gameplay, or kept it unfinished with the gameplay end so player would want to support/follow your work.

Good luck!
I already use a few like Grammarly while writing but sometimes a few errors remain even after correction.
For the engine part, you're right but I experienced a few bugs I didn't even know could exist, for example during an event where a character jump back and forth between two rooms I discovered that if you save in the middle of the event the engine does not save the current position of the NPC and when you reload the game it will be broken. I didn't know that such a bug could exist and I discovered it by accident.
Regarding the mechanics, they are pretty simple. Characters will appear in different places during the day, the more you interact with them, the more scenes you will unlock and you can progress their story, pretty basic. I was concerned if the gameplay loop is too boring or slow or even simple.
For the sex/tease scenes, there are a few in the first minutes of the game. Basically, one character will act more dominant and will tease you and the other is more submissive and needs to be conquered. The player will choose which character wants to conquer with some bad ending possibilities.

Anyway, thank you so much for the tips!

Talinah

Sep 17, 2017
I'd be down to playtest a bit and maybe suggest some grammatical fixes if I find any problems with the actual text or dialogue - the art style for the game looks very nice, and I'd like to see it succeed!

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Hey! For now, with the alpha out everything seems to work fine but I will definitely need someone to test future updates. I will send you a DM in the future! Thank you!