[R-Play tester] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Testers for the next instagram of 3d renders

jimmy_the_ninja

Apr 22, 2020
logo_light@8x.png

Project:
3dNinjas.net is an art platform to to share and discover 3d rendering related content and creators. A mvp (minimal viable product) of the platform is finished and I want to test it this weekend.

The goal is to create a modern, sleak, fast and beautiful platform as a home for the 3d render community where creators can show off / link their portfolio, sell their content, collect funding, request/offer commissions and more.

Developer:
Me, jimmy_the_ninja. I have around 10 years of experience in games engineering and computer science. Last year I delved into web development and started this project.

Looking for:
I am looking for around 10 people, preferable (3d artists, programmers and fans of 3d renders) to test it, break it, abuse it and do things with it, it was never intended for.

Employment Type:
Unfortunately, due to lack of funds I am unable to pay you money. We can discuss other benefits like a day-1-tester title or showing your content on the front page.

Work commitment:
Testing should not take longer than 30 minutes. After that I'd like you to fill out a questionnaire and chat with me on discord.

Preferred method of contact:
- Join me on my discord server GgGTnuK. Just enter the code when adding a server on discord. I am not allowed to post a invite link because this is a new account.
or
- Send me a PM and I will send you an invite link.

Additional comments:
If you are just intrested in this project and don't want to test, you can still join our discord server and discuss with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96