• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others - Completed - Texas in Trouble [Final] [SquashedFlat Productions]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Smokenoke

Unfortunately, due to the constant farting :lepew: I can't rate this game higher. It's a shame because the art is good and it's animated well. Facesitter Chads may want to sit this one out. I really wish the dev or some superfan manages to mod it out somehow.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zozo971

woaaw ! The most pixel game ! i love this game . 19/20
    Very nice animation
    nice smale combat system
    mmmmh the story are cool xD ahaha
    I love to see fart animation ! letssss go
    lets go support this game o_O:love::love::love: we want more ennemies and more new animations !this game are the new "HAPPY HEART PANIC"game ! im really really fan
  3. 4.00 star(s)

thescrimpledoinky

quality game with alot of effort put into it, although a toggle to not have farts would be nice, that aside there is a good amount of just regular facesitting and tf content if that's your thing. Just again, beware of the farts.