Seeking Text based game recommendations

Shacrazy

Dec 2, 2020
I am trying to find a new text based game. I am blind. If you guys have any games to recommend, I'm all up for it. I've played inheritance. I've played fort of chains. But I would like to find more.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Not sure if I am allowed to advertise other websites but I would encourage you to check out the world of AIF.
There are hundreds of text based games with various fetishes etc

You can check out the AIF Newsletter website, which has a list of games:

or check Delron's archive:

I would highly recommend anything by Christopher Cole, BBBen, GoblinBoy or my personal favourite One-Eyed Jack (Sam Shooter series)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
You can check out the AIF Newsletter website, which has a list of games:

or check Delron's archive:

I would highly recommend anything by Christopher Cole, BBBen, GoblinBoy or my personal favourite One-Eyed Jack (Sam Shooter series)
That first site looks dead as hell, unfortunately. As for the second, is there any way to sort/search by content? I'm looking for female sub/slave/forced prostitution content

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
That first site looks dead as hell, unfortunately. As for the second, is there any way to sort/search by content? I'm looking for female sub/slave/forced prostitution content
If you are looking for specific fetish content, I would recommend that you have a look at the Hypnopics Collective or the TF Games site

The second one is more focussed around transformation, but the TF Games site forum might be able to provide more answers.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You might also enjoy , definitely check it out because if you find you're into it, you'll be able to play with practically any fetish or scenario you can think of. That said, the premium AI is much better. Still has those severe memory limitations that you need to work with, though.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018

best i have ever seen but cant find a way to translate it, its a erotic trap dungeon with stat tracking and perm debuffs

Shacrazy

Dec 2, 2020
Sorry, I do not have a computer. So is there anyway that you can recommend HTML files? Because I am using an iPhone and an iPad.

Nov 27, 2018

You play on the linked website. The settings menu from the sidebar is a tiny popup window with a toggle for loading images in some scenes, which you can turn off to save yourself a bit of bandwidth. The images are only used in some scenes to depict what is already described with text.

At the start you get a long list of fetish checkboxes you can disable if you find any of them really off-putting, but it's ok to leave them on as you're given a choice whether to engage in them when they appear in the story, it's a good game to try out new things with, and I think you can't re-enable them later without restarting from the beginning. After that you choose your name, pronouns and genitals in character creation, and then it's reading the scenes and deciding what actions to take next.

I can't think of anything else that should be both mobile and blind-friendly right now, but you want to ask for interactive fiction games created using "Twine" engine. With an additional requirement that they don't rely on visual elements for the gameplay or storytelling, as some authors put a lot of emphasis on those. But by default Twine games are just web pages with a text story where some words or sentences in a scene are links to other scenes.

Reactions: Uldork57

Shacrazy

Dec 2, 2020
well i have a vm. is there any blind friendly games for the blind? name any game that i might like. i mean i am wanting to explore.