Identify Text-based game similar to Trials in Tainted Space but with less anthro/furry stuff

esdf0

Feb 16, 2020
IIRC it's set in a futuristic city with different levels where you are a woman trying to make a living. Overall I think it's quite similar to TiTS and it might even have the same purple color palette. However, I distinctly remember that you could enter some underground wrestling tournament, and losing three matches against the same guy resulted in a game over or something like that. Unfortunately that's pretty much the only thing I remember about the game.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
IIRC it's set in a futuristic city with different levels where you are a woman trying to make a living. Overall I think it's quite similar to TiTS and it might even have the same purple color palette. However, I distinctly remember that you could enter some underground wrestling tournament, and losing three matches against the same guy resulted in a game over or something like that. Unfortunately that's pretty much the only thing I remember about the game.
Perhaps Tales of the drunken cowboy? It was adopted later on from RAGS version by Dracis3d to html but sadly never finished. MDQP already started working on TOTDC2 but first wants to finish Caliross before fully commiting to TOTDC2.

esdf0

Feb 16, 2020
It looks completely different from how I remember it but maybe I'm confusing the interface with TiTS. I'm 100% certain about the underground wrestling thing though, does TOTDC have something like that?