Identify Text-Based Game with Monster Girls

Jun 5, 2022
From what little I can remember of the game, your character owns a farm/estate that doesn't make much money when a wolf girl volunteers to be your pet. After awhile, you go into the forest, meet up with a bunch of other monster girls (after a near lethal encounter with a spider-girl), and make plans to convince various monster girls to help provide products for you to sell and make money.

Don't think it had a lot of pictures, and I vaguely remember getting a mushroom girl to take up residence in the basement while she provided mushrooms.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
From what little I can remember of the game, your character owns a farm/estate that doesn't make much money when a wolf girl volunteers to be your pet. After awhile, you go into the forest, meet up with a bunch of other monster girls (after a near lethal encounter with a spider-girl), and make plans to convince various monster girls to help provide products for you to sell and make money.

Don't think it had a lot of pictures, and I vaguely remember getting a mushroom girl to take up residence in the basement while she provided mushrooms.
Monster Girl Farmer?

Reactions: Gitafeda