Seeking Text based games that feel like I'm playing a game not reading a book or CYOA.

Jul 5, 2018
A problem I have with a lot of text-based games is it like reading a book or choose your own adventure novel not playing a game when I play a game I'm looking for an interactive experience. I do like reading but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish with a video game. I really liked COC and COC2 as well as Lilith's Throne. I'm not into furry or sci-fi so I skipped over TiTs. Nothing wrong with it just not my thing. I do like my monster girls tho.

As for "absolute nos" no male protagonist games (unless I can choose and they acknowledge my character's gender) and that all I can think of. Gender Bent MtF is okay tho.

Last edited:

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Free Cities and Degrees of Lewdity? Text-based and certainly games as opposed to visual novels. Optional whether to play as male or female.

You're playing as a sub in DoL, which I hate, but might not matter to you. Just FYI.

Jul 5, 2018
Free Cities and Degrees of Lewdity? Text-based and certainly games as opposed to visual novels. Optional whether to play as male or female.

You're playing as a sub in DoL, which I hate, but might not matter to you. Just FYI.
Free cities in a slave owner simulator from what I can tell not really into that since I'm a sub, as for DoL I tried that but couldn't stop getting sent to the institution due to the fact that I was actively trying to get myself into trouble which is kinda my thing in these types of games. Trying to get raped in a try-not-to-get-raped simulator is kinda counterproductive you know. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Last edited: