Identify Text based(?) kingdom management game where you play as a queen or princess

UniqueHamburger

Sep 18, 2021
The game was a kingdom management type game where you played as a queen or princess. I think it was text based, but there were background images and there may have been CG. It was supposed to be quite a difficult game too. Anyone have any idea what this game is?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think what you're describing might be this?

If not, do you remember any more details about the game? I'm interested in something like that too.

UniqueHamburger

Sep 18, 2021
I think what you're describing might be this?

If not, do you remember any more details about the game? I'm interested in something like that too.
Maybe it's one of these.
Sadly it's none of these. I'm just gonna put down everything even minor details that i remember about the game, although some seem stupid.

You played as a female protagonist as either a queen or a princess. The game was heavily focused on managing the kingdom and there were multiple ends to the game. It was a fairly difficult game and the MC would die alot. It was mainly text based but there may have been images like a character sprite and background images(Kind of like Caelia kingdoms). Also pretty sure it was 2D cg not 3D. And although this is gonna sound stupid, it's the thing i remember most from the game is that in the preview images, the MC was riding on a horse, but i have no idea what she looked like.

That's absolutely everything i remember. Caelia kingdoms is kinda similar, but the UI was sort of transparent in this game, so you could see the background image through the text.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, half of the things you mentioned remind me of No Haven. The horse, the transparent text, dying maybe?

But the other half make me think it ain't that. You command a group of people but it's not a kingdom. You can also create your own protagonist at the start.

UniqueHamburger

Sep 18, 2021
Hmm, half of the things you mentioned remind me of No Haven. The horse, the transparent text, dying maybe?

But the other half make me think it ain't that. You command a group of people but it's not a kingdom. You can also create your own protagonist at the start.
Yea sorry, that ain't it. It was definitely a princess/queen MC and ruling over a kingdom not just a group of people.