Identify Text based management game that has to do with Succubus

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
It was set in the real world and the plot was something like you find a succubus (or some kind of demon) and you have to kidnap women so you can make money off them from some sort of hotel or something like that. The game is probably abandoned but the dev was active the last time I checked (all I remember about the dev is that its name had something to do with "blue" or "azure" or something like that). I think you could do upgrades to the hotel like getting more rooms or something. I think it used hentai images borrowed off the internet, almost certainly not real people ones.

The dev also made a game about a ship and trading and stuff which may still be in active development or been more recently abandoned, it had actual art made by the dev albeit most of it may have been borrowed I can't remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
all I remember about the dev is that its name had something to do with "blue" or "azure" or something like that
Say no more:
I guess the games are respectively Hive and Lapis Azurai, but I could be mistaken, I played them ages ago.

Edit (new links): , ,

Last edited: