Identify Text-Based Transformation game with a LOT of niche fetishes

BurgMeister

Oct 16, 2019
It's a text-based game. It's set in an odd world, with planets within traveling distance of each-other. There's a reincarnation system is in place: If someone cannot go on living in their current form, they'll simply respawn a ways away. I believe there was an AI companion as well?

Fetishes include: Transformation, watersports, candy gore, permanent slavery, infestation, actual gore, and doubtless more.
One scene I remember is the MC having their body turned into candy and getting served to patrons at a cafe on a moon.

Not a lot of pictures, but plenty of UI Artwork, especially for the symbols of each fetish.
I believe it's either an HTML or Flash game.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
It's a text-based game. It's set in an odd world, with planets within traveling distance of each-other. There's a reincarnation system is in place: If someone cannot go on living in their current form, they'll simply respawn a ways away. I believe there was an AI companion as well?

Fetishes include: Transformation, watersports, candy gore, permanent slavery, infestation, actual gore, and doubtless more.
One scene I remember is the MC having their body turned into candy and getting served to patrons at a cafe on a moon.

Not a lot of pictures, but plenty of UI Artwork, especially for the symbols of each fetish.
I believe it's either an HTML or Flash game.
Free Cities?