Seeking Text-basedvRpg with a lot of CG & image animated

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Helloo~​
I'm trying to find a game (Text-Based) (HTML )
(but doesn't so matter even if the game is not the HTML type)
But with a lot of (CGi) or (images) or (animated),
(i know it's sownd like kinda silly) But really trust me RPG-sandbix text- is the best
And I'm a fan of (RPG - SandBox - Fantasy - Character creation )
games like
"Degrees of lewdity "
" Lust doll plus "
" Dryad quest "
⚠EDIT⚠
" Hentai University " (oh ya i forgot 'bout that)
⚠EDIT⚠
Specially DoL

(cuz when you play the game it's not something like you just read a book the
game's text is full of color and you understand even if u don't read it and that's why I colored all my text Up here)

I know LDP and DQ don't have much CG or image or anything but they are good!
And I'm seeking games like them
(Because my English is not good enough to understand the words without an image-hint.
{Like MANGA and Comic} I read a lot cuz it's not just a text

So yeah, help me :)
and sorry
for my bad English
:BootyTime:

Last edited:

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Thanke you but like i said im not into read long boring text without animation or an image..

But thanks <3
If you did not try Free Cities, give it a try. There is no image but there are certain art packs and the important texts are marked. If you want something like LDP, you can try out TiTS or any other IP created by Fenoxo.

Sandbox adult games are unfortunately, mostly, limited to text. It's extremely hard for developers to manage a game which requires ton of coders, artists and writers since there is no (paying)demand. Your best bet are the games I have already mentioned, have fun!

PS: Lilith's Throne is great in every aspect, give it a try and you will thank both me and the other guy who mentioned it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Virus~

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
If you did not try Free Cities, give it a try. There is no image but there are certain art packs and the important texts are marked. If you want something like LDP, you can try out TiTS or any other IP created by Fenoxo.

Sandbox adult games are unfortunately, mostly, limited to text. It's extremely hard for developers to manage a game which requires ton of coders, artists and writers since there is no (paying)demand. Your best bet are the games I have already mentioned, have fun!

PS: Lilith's Throne is great in every aspect, give it a try and you will thank both me and the other guy who mentioned it.
well Thank you i tried the games that someonewholikestheenot mentioned and that was so good, so yeah
i played all the games that you guys mentioned but ( Free Cities ) i never played so maybe i try this game for next

thanks

Reactions: TheK