Seeking Text games

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Looking for text games like Trials in tainted space or Corruption of champions. Pure text, maybe pixel sprites. Preferably fantasy or sci-fi setting.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Celeste Blake: the Evindium Affair
Celeste Blake – The Evindium Affair [v0.85] [Dracis3D]

This is primarily a sci-fi adventure involving corporate driven political/imperialistic crime - but with a lot of sex scenes.

The heroine (get to play a woman), a mercenary assassin gets involved in a number of scenarios (a lot avoidable - not entirely sure exactly which are and aren't because of open world type design - it is not necessary to complete all sub-plots to complete game)

Scenarios include - rape (and subsequent revenge); lezdom; maledom; a lot of humiliation; Domination includes some fairly imaginative accessories and sensory suspension; Additionally, maid play, stripper, corrupt tv-game (this part I'm fairly sure is essential to plot). Alien/monster/tentacle but this path I'm fairly is a bad end

The game is flagged as abandoned but can be finished in a successful heroine conquers all scenario (took me a significant number of re-runs to get there).

Very text based with drawn images so need to read a lot; Not that many pictures.

For what it's worth I enjoyed this a lot for the writing and for what I felt was quite challenging gameplay.