Text to Speech for story telling.

MrPoster

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,

With the latest addition of anilip2 to daz studio it got me thinking that
I might like to start looking at adding audio to my 3d erotica, like an audio book.
I never really thought about using text to speech before until now.

So Instead of have to read the story with some pictures that presents like a click and flip book,
I would like to use text to speech and give the story a voice and have it play as a video with the picture stills, and maybe a little animation.
I have heard some very good text to speech voices and I think it would make a big difference having a story read to you, instead of you, having to read it.......
I searched here in the forums for any topics on using TTS for but couldn't see any.

I have a few programs such as Textaloud 4 which you can export the text as mp3.
I could then put pictures to match the audio and make a video.
Its all a new concept for me to try so if anyone has done that type of thing before, I could use some advice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Conquestus

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, I recently had some sort the same idea for a mod, as I didn't want to hire professional synchroniser (too costly)... So I did a marathon of investigation towards that topic and came to the conclusion, that the recent and best Text-To-Speech may be good, yet they are not good enough for such a use, because it totally ruins the atmosphere of a game/mod when an emotionless voice tells you a tale, without transporting the emotions correctly + weird pronunciations of many words also killing it. I guess some really high-end professional Text-To-Speech could do the trick, yet then professional synchronisers are cheaper ^^