Text to Voice Reader for use in a Game/Video

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if it is possible to record a Text to Voice Reader for use in a Game or Video? What software would you use to record (capture) the dialogue to create the wav file? I have a few thoughts for games and videos using Blender and I really don't like the on-screen dialogue during a lewd scene. I'd rather have the characters actually talking, but before going out and purchasing a Text to Voice Reader only to discover that you can't capture the voice in a wav file to incorporate into a Blender Video File would really be depressing.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If you mean for accessibility purposes, you can enable self-voicing in renpy by pressing "v".

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "Accessibility Purposes."

Especially for a Video, you'd have to have a wav or I believe Blender can also deal with an mp3 file to incorporate into the video file.
But somehow I have to be able to record the voice while it was reading the text that's what has me wondering if it is possible to record a Text to Voice player.

A text to voice player makes me think of something that was created for the Blind, but I'm probably wrong. There's probably more to it than that.