TfGamesSite Hacked?

bbarker

Aug 15, 2017
It appears TfGamestie has been hacked by some woman, because if you try to go there it takes you to her resume. Also, if you had it bookmarked it just takes you to a page that says
" nope ;)"

Anyone else seen this/ know what going to happen.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'm 99% sure that you accidentally ended up on by typing "tfgamesite" in your search engine. That's because the address isn't (which gives you a page with Nope) but .

Edit: ninja'd

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You typed the wrong url:

-edit-
I was too slow.

Reactions: Duke Greene

bbarker

Aug 15, 2017
Its strange though cuz i've always used the .com and it always worked. Now all the sudden it doesn't. Whatever, just glad I can get into the site :)

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Its strange though cuz i've always used the .com and it always worked. Now all the sudden it doesn't. Whatever, just glad I can get into the site :)
You were not the only one, I was pretty confused as well. Good to know only the adress changed.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
None of the address's are working for me. Every single one of them takes me to the Catherine Renelle's Professional page. This is fucking irritating.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Same here honestly. The one that I had previously always worked, and now pops-up that.
Fortunately, this one here works.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Not for me it isn't. Maybe I will try to clear my browser cache and try again.

*EDIT*
Yes, clearing the cache worked with the updated link. Thanks Winterfire!

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
The TFGamesSite site , so that was probably the source of most of these problems.

Reactions: Papa Ernie