Tha game, i can't remember which, that i can't locate anymore.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ok, as for the title, there was this Ren'Py VN of which i can't remember the title that i once started and dropped after a short while to play it some other time.
I no longer have it on my hard drive, otherwise i wouldn't have any problem and i wouldn't be posting.

I would like to find it again, but not knowing the title it's hard to find it (and i tryed for some time).

Now, it was a game made by a girl's girl about her own personal exeprience during one summer break.
She replaced herself, in the game, with a male character (all explained in the intro) and the incipit was her/him like dropping out of college or something like that and being invited to spend some time at a friend's house by the beach.

I know, it's not much. Anything else i can remember, at the beginning of the game the character is female but there is a screen transiction and she's replaced by the male counterpart, and there was this sandbox-is map where locations appeared along the gameplay.

The assets where pretty much Ren'Py standard, with the infamous clothing shop that pops up in every other Ren'Py game.

Does anyone know what game i'm incoherently rumbling about?