Wolf RPG - Completed - Thanatos [v1.61] [Triangle!]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GovakianSoldier

Don't trust the ntr warning on the page, there is unavoidable netorase involving the redhead warrior (one of the main heroines) being raped by someone else. Don't be like me and get suckered into spending 3 hours exploring and grinding before doing the main story. Only to come away angry at both the game and the lying warning. Fix it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Fun Game, wish it wasn't censored but it is what it is. Easy to avoid NTR, Just don't lose in the second act. You share one of the characters in the first act in case you don't like that sort of thing. The second act doesn't have enough sex in my humble opinion, every character gets a scene if you don't count NTR scenes. And the only way to repeat the scenes is by doing the missions again. Characters don't acknowledge you or treat you differently after you do their missions either. It would have been nice to see one-liners or something from them at least mention how much they love you or thank you for being there for them. Or they could have allowed you to repeat the sex scenes by interacting with them. Something, but alas you can't interact with anyone unless it's in missions. At the end of the day, these are all small complaints and don't factor into my rating. I Give 4 out 5 stars solely because the game crashed several times for me. Once when I hadn't saved in hours I had to make all that progress back up. There was also a bug or something in the gallery that didn't give me sound on one of the sex scenes, wouldn't let me progress with the scene, and would kick me out of it. That was annoying too. But it's a short game and u can probably finish it in one day if you rushed through. Good music, and great sound effects. Super easy on easy mode, If you want NTR I recommend changing the difficulty in Act 2 when fighting No Data or the slime. That's pretty much it, Glad I found this game. Keep up the good work devs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FuckYouMate

I have too say, one of the best games i played. The story, the twists, the art, all off it! Yes there's bug, a handful of two but i can over seem them seens they are not game breaking or ruin your progress. I would highly recommand it, even if the first part was abit... weird for me (rape is not my thing really) but the story and games play made it 100% worth it and the second part. My GOD! So fucking good! My only negotive points. No sequel and i want more content
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dropbare

One of the best H-Games I've played. Great across the board. Especially the general story, ideas, characters and how good it is to actually read and play the game in general.

I strongly recommend any and all H-Game enjoyers to give this title a serious try.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Judgingly6880

This game is a prime example of exceptional gaming experiences. It boasts a rich and captivating lore, masterful game design, impeccable voice acting, and an immersive world. What's particularly commendable is the perfect pacing, allowing players the freedom to complete objectives at their own pace without feeling constrained. The voice acting, in particular, plays a pivotal role in keeping players fully engrossed in the game world.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xxFenderBenderxx

Unreasonably high quality, great translation and great animation. Ending is kind of abrupt, and I wish there were more ways to have casual interactions with all the characters. Even with that said, excellent excellent game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Brazilian Engrish

Really good game.

Story 10/10
    Gameplay 8/10 (it could be better, more options)
    CG-Animations 9/10
    Sex scenes 7/10

The only real flaw in the game is the lack of interaction with the world. In the city, for example, you go to the guild but you can't get quests. You can't even talk to npcs other than the heroines. This makes it very linear.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

pr83

This one is one of those games that lures you in with the promise of decent gameplay paired with nice h-scenes and animations but when you put 30mins into it you realise the trap but sadly end up playing more and eventually get burnt out.
    I really like the concept of a virtual world in these eroges' but unfortunately this one doesn't do anything good with the premise. The MC is written like an incel, entitled shithead and his rage is the main driving plot of the game and it just gets worse and worse as more characters open their mouth to say more and more absurd and dumb shit to drive the plot forward. I don't want or have much to say about the main heroines other than they are all hentai doujin strong female archetypes with some minor variation. The art is good and the animations are decent but lacks variety.
    What bothers me the most is the gameplay or the illusion that it creates to fool the player. The amount of interactivity and freedom they give you at first is very deceiving. Because once you put some time it becomes very apparent that most of the encounters and spawns are copy pasted and has not thought put into it whatsoever. Another problem this game has is the difficulty options. The most playable and tolerable difficulty is easy since normal and hard suddenly makes the game much harder but there is no incentive to play on higher diffs because the combat and the encounter design and boss design are uninteresting but then you run into the issue of having it too easy sometimes and never having to craft or buy the significant list of craftable armors, weapons and items that the devs put in the game. It feels like at first they wanted to make a game first and an eroge later but like always they got tired and ditched the idea which is a big shame. There's also a city hub in the game that I at first thought would be brimming with content and side stories but unsurprisingly it's just empty.
    All in all the game is very linear with decent but mostly samey sexual encounters and scenarios. Give it a run once and never look back, I know that's what I'll be doing.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

The first half of the game actually shows the things people do or don't want to see in hentai games: Rape, NTR, Monster, Tentacles, Slime, Corruption, and other bad tags, and then does a complete 180 on the other half of the game with vanilla, love, big breasts, femdom (Little bit) and harem.

WARNING: There are tons of spoilers in this, because second half of the game that changes the game dynamically in many ways.

You play as a player that got stuck in the game and forever remain as an enemy npc, no can help you and you decide to rape and assault multiple girls and get your revenge on this game, because no one helps you. Other half of the game contains spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Gameplay is very standard, attack the enemies, sexfight the girls, rape them, and become a stronger monster and take over the game.

The Hentai scenes are decent, you have hentai scenes from a total of 6 girls and 2 gallery girls. What's funny is that they don't have actual names just trope names like Soldier, Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Assassin, and Knight. All of their hentai scenes range from Rape (Obviously), Consensual Sex, Femdom, Tentacle, slime, and NTR (Avoidable). My favorite hentai girls is Soldier and Assassin.

Whats weird is that when you reach the other half of the game, the other content that was on the first half of this game is completely gone and mute, the Karma system, changing to different monsters, you're no longer powerful, crafting feels pointless. You cannot go back to old missions and main quest and see if you can unlock the other content. if you press control (Skip button) during the hentai scenes, there is a small chance it will crash the game.

It's a good game, the Girls Are okay, but still hentai material. The gameplay could've been better, Story went from standard to really good. And it really stands out than just being a regular guy rapes girl, ntr, and all of that cruddy stuff from other games.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiHerald

Average game. Girls are decent, only like 5 scenes for each girl. Getting all of them is a grind and isn't really worth it imo. If you really want to see, finding a save is probably better than playing through the whole thing. The idea is fun but the overall story isn't that good, animation is bad. Scenes are all very similar to each other, always the same positions. Missionary/doggy/tied up by tentacles. Wish it had more scenes. It was fun for like 2 hours then got kinda boring. I'd recommend if you want a super easy RPG and like the girls on the cover. Otherwise there are much better games on f95
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SmolPPPrince

Thanatos is and amazing game that mixes gameplay and h scenes superbly. It's also one of the only h games with a story I've cared about and wanted to see the end of. At some point I kept playing partially for sexy times but also partially for the story.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

N T R Q U E E N

Thanatos is a 2D RPG game with a focus on rape and revenge. Our main character is a player who gets turned into a monster because of a bug ( game error, not an actual bug) in the virtual game you were playing. You kill monsters, level up, rape women, increase karma.

STORY+++
    I like the concept of being stuck inside a game as a monster, with no way to log out. Unfortunately, the concept is wasted on a story, which is boring and repetitive. You spend most of your time hunting 6 women who you are trying to rape and have your revenge on. Progression is also poorly designed since you can get to max LVL before ever starting the main quest. It's kind of immersion breaking seeing a max LVL monster being beaten by some low LVL adventurers in a cutscene. The endings are also kind of disappointing.

GAMEPLAY+++
    Generic turn based combat. You kill monsters, level up, evolve into stronger monsters, level up again. Later in the game, you can also equip weapons and armor, but at that point, you can just skip the low level items and craft high level ones instead. It's easy to level up, make money, gather crafting materials. The game also has some simple minigames for sex, assault, stealing and rape.

GRAPHICS++++
    I like the artstyle and the character designs are all of a high quality. I like how the characters move during dialogue. All sex scenes are also of a high quality. I don't like how there are only 2 enemy sprites in the game. 1 for normal enemies and 1 for bosses. I also think some zones are boring and uninteresting to look at.

SOUNDTRACK+++
    Generic soundtrack you can find in any other fantasy RPG, although i did like the combat OST, which i thought was memorable.

EXTRA
    The game is bad at explaining progression and game mechanics. The game is divided into story mode and sandbox mode. You can easily explore the whole game in sandbox mode, become max LVL and beat the final boss without even starting chapter 1 of the main quest. The game is also too easy, since at some point you get so much gold you can just buy miracle elixirs and spam them during boss fights. Most of the items you can buy or craft are also kind of useless.

Before anyone asks, the NTR is 100% optional, which i think is the best. The game has some soft NTR which might be kind of disappointing for NTR fans. The game doesn't even have an NTR ending.

REVIEW
    Thanatos is an average 2D RPG game with an interesting concept. Unfortunately, the game is dragged down by a boring and repetitive story about rape and revenge, bad explanation on progression and game mechanics, disappointing endings with plot holes and many questions still to be answered.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Neptrone

I would give 5 stars because of few reason :
    -this game actually very interesting in terms of concept and gameplay mechanics
    - MC got isekai'ed and he must survive with monster like appearance and this is actually tied to gameplay mechanics,
    - the gameplay is very good and fun , you basically gaining more power-ups from karma
    - imo , this game has good story and gameplay interaction
    -superb CG which has animations which super awesome

i would give 5/5
  14. 3.00 star(s)

toak

Drat. This game is so good but also so bad.

Story 5/10

The overarching story is that you're in futuristic world where you're playing a game and you upload your consciousness to play. You encounter a bug and get turned into a monster that's unable to log out.

Cool premise right? But then the execution kind of falls flat there. For some reason you turn into this sex crazed monster who wants to rape every girl you interact with. After raping and killing too many people you get caught by management and the world gets deleted. Ending 1.

Restart (main menu option literally called Restart) game and you go back to when you first get turned into a monster. You still have thoughts of raping but one thing leads to another and you turn into a benevolent force of good. Sounds like I'm jumping around a lot and excluding details? Not really, that's pretty much what happens.

There's still bugs where other players are turning into rapists and killers and you go investigate and find somebody named "No Data" who's the source of all this. In the final confrontation, surprise surprise, it's you. But through the literal power of friendship you defeat No Data and Knight tries to fix you.

Turns out the reason you couldn't log out is because you're dead. The bug prevented the game from detecting you were dead and deleting your data. Knight does something magical and you wake up in your room. Abrupt? What do you mean? That's what happened.

The only two theories I can think of is that Knight created the matrix and uploaded your consciousness to it and now you're living in a virtual reality world. The other theory I can think of is that Knight somehow found a donor body and uploaded your consciousness to it. I guess the third possibility is that Knight was lying about you being dead. But none of these theories make any sense. I'm confused, you're confused, the developers were confused.

Gameplay 4/10

There's like two different modes to this game really. There's free roam and quests. Free roam lets you traverse the world and see everything in it. No restrictions. Quests are the Main Quest and the side quests. The story really only takes place in the Main Quest and everything else is just filler. Free roam is where you get items and levels to help you progress the main quest. Side quests kind of develop the heroines and gives you a scene for each heroine.

However, the game is too formulaic. There's six heroines but you know that because you have 6 target posters on your wall. Each heroine has a rape scene, an NTR scene, and normal sex scene. The problem with formulaic games is that it kind of becomes a chore. You have to repeat monotonous actions to achieve a scene and... it's boring.

The combat itself is fine, if uninspired. I found the monster level sharing thing quite interesting. In the end it was just another grind, but it was interesting nonetheless.

Art 8/10

Not the best animation I've seen but definitely up there. Each scene is fully animated and the girls are hot.

Wish there were more variety though. Other than the six main heroines, every other character is a generic character.

Overall 5/10

There was a lot of potential in this one. However, the lackluster story combined with the kind of dull gameplay makes this a mediocre experience for me.

There's a lot of ways to improve this. One major way is that there should be no distinction between free roam and questing. Just put everything in free roam. Starting side quests by going to the quest board and selecting "side quest" is just... lame.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

eugene67

Top tier Wolf RPG game. It has a really good premise and some above-average art, although it is pretty generic hentai stuff it does its job well.

The battlefuck system is solid and serves its purpose. The world itself is pretty generic but the context around the world make for some interesting story beats.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

faqfaq

If there is an HRPG with the best story, this game is definitely this game, this game provides a very clear and very detailed story plus 2 routes that make players very curious, for CG it is very unique and has many choices during sex, forthe difficulty of this game it is very difficult.challenging and in dire need of grinding because the boss is quite difficult.I highly recommend this game
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

The animation is good and Iike it a lot (I guess that's why it is almost 5GB).
    It's is a good game and has a lot of option and monster to play with, it runs smoothly and I played the 1.0 version. I didn't found any bug.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

HumblestRanger

TLDR: The gameplay is great and smooth, the visuals are outstanding, the story starts great but then just dumps everything into a trash bin when the writers decided that they went a bit too deep.

Honestly, I love the way this game presented itself in the beginning.

The first thing you become aware of is that you were standing in some eerie place. Not only you were trapped in there, but you were also trapped in a body that is not your own. Being acknowledged as an anomaly by the third-party, being unable to escape from this world, your sanity starts slipping and you start making... questionable moral decisions as you let yourself get loose.

As the time passes by, your sanity decays further and further, your tap more and more into your growing corruption until you become a shadow of a person, albeit a powerful one.

Basically, I loved how the story went. Sure, the MC's speech was becoming more and more edgy and incoherent, but I thought there was a corruption card in play. Like, a very primal sort of corruption. And with Karma(the main source of MC's power) in play - perhaps something more primordial, not quite Lovecraftian, but pretty damn spooky the more you think about it.

Also, the game poked slightly into some interesting themes such as digital consciousness transfer/copy/manipulation but they haven't gone too far with it, unfortunately. It's just kinda there and it kinda affects the state of things, but not really.

And then, the story suddenly went off the rails in the second half. I won't spoil it, but let's just say that that the story became less complex and at the same time less coherent. Bizarre and unsatisfactory.

Story aside, gameplay is pretty good. You play as a monster who fights against adventurers. An unorthodox take for RPG games. You can also whack them from behind sometimes, killing them instantly, pickpocket them for gold(yes, even as a monster you do need it) or, if the adventurer is a woman... you can have some fun saucy activities with them. Which are very limited with poses(doggy and missionary) and variety of penetrations(only vaginal), but what we do have - is pretty damn high quality.

Aside from normal adventurers, there are 7 elites that wander around the game world. You are particularly hateful against them, because you have a personal history with them.

Unlike the rest of adventurers who count more like mid-bosses, those are fully-fledged bosses that you can sexually harass mid-battle(in many ways) to weaken their abilities. If you win - you get to fuck them(though options of penetration are very limited too), if they win - you die.

But it's not game over for you, because you are literally immortal. Not in a very literal sense of the word, however, but you can reincarnate into various creatures with the use of Karma, a strange spooky power that gives you the ability to manipulate the very fabric of the game world.

Those creatures can be divided into two categories: human-ey and tentacle-y, and the animations change accordingly whether you possess one or the other type. But no, different monsters of the same type are just different coats of paint, they don't give any extra animations or something like that, only change the color of your dick/tentacle(and that's the main reason for the game's enormous size). You do have a reason to grind all of them, because some of the stats from the different species become a permanent passive bonus to stats of your next reincarnate.

The visuals are great. Sure, on the map and item side there are many assets reused from the Artemis Pearl, one of the previous games from the same developer, but on the character design side... well, let's just say that the time you will spend hunting for those seven elites won't feel like a waste:sneaky:
    The map design is also superb in some places. Like, for example, the very starting location. I just love it.

All in all, as long as you don't touch the second half of the game, you'll enjoy it a lot.

Honestly, I want to give the game 5 stars just for how... fun it is in its core, but they just fucked way too many things up in the end which made me lower my grade so drastically.

They've managed to find the exact formula for how to make this game appealing, but... well, just play the game and find out yourself.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

PulseOver

This is a really good game. Teasing, interactive h-scenes, beautiful cgs and easy to understand story. Each monster has different h-abilities which changes the scene dialogues a little bit. Becoming a weak ugly monster and banging medieval warrior chicks for revenge is also one of my kinks heheh.

Only down side is, slime and the other eyeball tentacle monster's h-scenes are pretty much same. Only tentacles are on different colours. Wish they had different animations and more dialogues options.

Still it's pretty good but because of that I'm giving it 4/5.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Frigid Valley

I was pretty shocked with how dark the story ended up being for the first route since I went in with the expectations that it would be just another nukige without any substance to it.
    The first route, on story alone, easily carried the game for me and the beginning of the second route endeared the heroines to me more than I would have thought. Hunter in particular is an easy contender for best girl and I'll destroy anyone who says otherwise.

The h-scenes themselves are alright, though not particularly amazing. The NTR is pretty lacking too if that is what drew you to the game and I really wish they had more content to interact with the heroines outside of the main story besides the two sidestories they each have.

Good game, would recommend.