Thank You F95.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello all!

It's been awhile since I posted on here, but I wanted to pop in and say hi. Sadly lately I haven't really been feeling all that great so I am taking a bit of a vacation from the site. You should always prioritize mental health over side hobbies. I also felt kind of burnt out for awhile. I honestly really enjoy uploading content to the site and helping out where I can. It was just becoming more of a chore and some of the join was gone. So I wanted to step away for awhile.

Now on to the meat of this post. I wanted to thank the community and staff of F95 for having such a great place to hang out. Even with my lack of posting I have been popping in from time to time to read threads and see whats going on. This community grows each day but the quality never seems to go down, it only gets better. I have rarely ran into someone here I didn't like. This is a place built on piracy, but held together with friends. I have had the opportunity to talk to some great people here and I hope to meet many more.

I especially wanted to thank the staff for their hard work in keeping this place going.

I can't wait to come back to uploading full force.

Remember to take care of yourselves and try not to fap yourselves to death :rolleyes:

-Thrownaway13-

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Never feel obligated to upload content. If it's too much of a burden, don't worry, it will find it's way here sooner or later. Until then just discuss in your favorite game/comic threads.