That alluring Daz (Poser, etc) model that has you wanting to put her in naughty situations...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This thread is kind of more for the artists and game designers around here, but others may have a few of these too...

BTW, this thread is about those 3D gal models that particularly invoke naughty naughty thoughts for you when you come across them, and not your favorite 3D character(s) from some game(s) - although sometimes those can be one and the same.

So, you are browsing through the Daz, Renderosity, etc. store, or otherwise checking out 3d model art, and you come across some gal model that catches your eye. Then, your mind immediately starts thinking about what naughty situations you could put her in...

I have a few of these, and they often end up being impulse buys. And most of the time I do put them to use eventually...

Anyways, here's a gal that has me thinking about naughty things for her to do at the moment (just did a test render)... Onyx.

Onyx_Beach.jpg
Yes, I augmented her cameltoe... Rhiannon has a knack for creating very sexy stylized characters!

Her proportions are stylized, but I'm good with stylized! Anyways, I figured that she'd make an excellent conversation starter.

Sooo, is anyone else game r.e. sharing the '3D model naughty crushes' that may have caught your eye recently?

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Here is one from a very talented artist that made me sweat. I needed to steal it of course. ^^ I dunno, it does look so natural to me. Of course I see it's clearly a render. But this is how I imagine a photoshoot scene in a game if I had to create one. Lovely girl.

Sara_Wet_Sand.png

Reactions: OhWee

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
She's from one of the pinup siterips. I've forgotten the artist.
She's close to what I consider the ultimate female form. Athletic enough to be physically competent, but still retains abundant femininity.
89580_eIN_qpW4BQbMlYNXWYPQqKWlfKIdhq8L3YEbv5-Hw1UGPtMkf1yxZfhfGd_CS4os.png

I had to flip the image so she wasn't saluting with her left hand (my inner sergeant was cringing).

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'd gladly volunteer to wherever she's taking me! Hooraah!! ^^
The shadows and lights are well established, the skin is looking very natural indeed. And I do like the gloss highlight on her lips, that's a wonderful extra detail. :test:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Since I mentioned her earlier, I figured an update of sorts was in order.

I put Onyx to work in the crossover fanfic I'm working on. No naughty stuff yet, unless you count her DJ outfit - she's working at a rather racy strip club...

In the mix with DJ Onyx

The naughty stuff will come at a later date.