1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Interestedpartyboi

Nov 11, 2018
I'm also having the issue that mortem20 screenshotted which have you stuck in that screen unable to do anything. I liked the game so far, although it can get really grindy. I heavily recommend exporting a save to your disk and using a save editor to give yourself a small loan of a million dollars. Even with that is takes a long while since you can only see Diana once a week, your submissiveness only changes by 1, and usually only when you ask her over, with her getting mad and forcing dates (and paypal donations) if you've only been calling her over.

If you want to do it a more honest way I suggest holding off from inviting her over, not only because of the cost, but because when you invite her and your submissiveness number is below 145 it's then when the perversion stat appears and messes up your work. I just wish the spend all of your actions at the gym button worked for 2 actions and not just when you had all 3 left, since you do need to go to the gym twice per day to keep up peak physical shape and having to exit the gym and reenter it to do so can get somewhat annoying when this comes up so often.
Could you point me in the direction of a "save editor"?
I searched this site and I found a generic one for rpgm and qsp as well as threads for various renpy games but not one for html or sugarcube.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Could you point me in the direction of a "save editor"?
I searched this site and I found a generic one for rpgm and qsp as well as threads for various renpy games but not one for html or sugarcube.
I just googled save editor, first thing I found was which works with the .save extension this game uses. Something to be aware of if you decide to use it to change your money, it's better to remember how much money you have to ensure you're changing the right thing because if you search for "cash" then the first thing that pops up isn't your cash (it's how much you've given to your crush or something), while your cash is I think the last one found.

Reactions: Interestedpartyboi

grego

Aug 14, 2017
is there a way to get this back to big breasts ??

Perverted: You desperately want to see small breasts and nipples right now.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
"This game is based on a personal experience I had with a girl" Damn, I feel bad for you

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I know, but at least she didn't make me wear her panties, shave my body hair, and start growing boobs.

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
english is not my first language, sorry for my poor english.

i just want to say your idea of this game is gorgeous. i like this concept very much. A beatuiful bitch just want to manipulate you for her own benefit and you just cannot leave her. it's like a mental SM. The bitch abuses you and you are deeply attracted by her.

i know probably the girl becomes the man's sex slave in the end, but I really like the bitch control the situation part. I suggest the author can build more details about the girl teasing part and maybe let the girl dating with other guy to let main character to watch.

And there's one thing I have to say is that this game's difficulty is too high when you finish using your savings. First I saved 1500 dollars and didn't contact the girl. Everything was fine. When I invited the girl to come more than ten times, the difficulty became the inferno level. it's bloody difficult!

Let me explain that: After meeting with the girl several times, the pervet value has shown up. You have to go to the park to see the girls one time or two times everyday. because work will mins the strength level, you have to keep going to Gym everyday. At this level, you will get 60~100 dollars a week. This is fine because you only get a little bit trouble. But when the arousal value showed up , everything is different.

because you can not do anything to lower the arousal value, your working effiency is much lower. your pay is 20 dollars in a regular day, but you ineffiency working pay is 5 dollars a day!!! And it's not done yet.pervert value is changing everyday. Going to park one time a day will not change your pervert level to green level( the words is green color). if you perver level is not the lowerest, it's 50% chance that you will get penalty and pay for punishment 20 dollars a day! But your pay is only 5 dollars a day!! It means you work the whole week, you only get 25 dollars(it's not possible when your strength level and perv level changes everyday), when you just get one penalty, you will get nothing for the whole week!!

so it is important to let the pervert value be green, you are sure to get the 5 dollars pay per day. But this is not easy to get that. pervert level changes so quickly that I need to go to the park 4 or 5 times per two days so I can get one solid chance to work. But when you finish the work and you pay attention too much about perv, you strength drops quickly. you need the whole weekend to keep the strengh in case of you not losing stamina to work in the weekdays. it is clear that your max pay is 5~10 dollars per week. you have to work 10~20 weeks to get one chance to invite girl. this take years to lower sub value!

Reactions: TGIL

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Have you tried going to work high? If perv is not red you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting caught. If perv is green you won't look at all. Once you activate the candid content the game becomes too easy in my opinion. Send me pm's if you have specific questions. Thanks. I'm glad people are playing.

black_warrior

Mar 17, 2019
Have you tried going to work high? If perv is not red you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting caught. If perv is green you won't look at all. Once you activate the candid content the game becomes too easy in my opinion. Send me pm's if you have specific questions. Thanks. I'm glad people are playing.
I really like your idea,bro. I understand what you are trying to say in this game. when you are alone, everything is positive(but feel lonely). when u feel love comes to u , u try to work on that and u met a wrong girl, u r going to hell slowly. Love sometimes is not a good thing, sometimes it's just devil's poison. after wrong love ,u found u lost many things alreday (career, strenth,etc) that's why this game become more and more difficult.

Reactions: TGIL

macos

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with there being no link on the beach date, so no way to progress?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
i just want to say your idea of this game is gorgeous. i like this concept very much. A beatuiful bitch just want to manipulate you for her own benefit and you just cannot leave her. it's like a mental SM. The bitch abuses you and you are deeply attracted by her.

i know probably the girl becomes the man's sex slave in the end, but I really like the bitch control the situation part. I suggest the author can build more details about the girl teasing part and maybe let the girl dating with other guy to let main character to watch.
I really can't see the game going the girl becoming the man's sex slave in the end given that practically each of your encounters ends up with you being more submissive to her. NTR I can unfortunately see, given Ron and how in certain circumstances like when you go clubbing she could dance or flash other guys if you handle things poorly. I just hope that if you keep her mood high and do the right things it will be avoidable.

My top 2 guesses for potential endings is that either you manage to find what caused her to call you back and why she doesn't want you to cum (I wonder if she got cheated by Ron or something) and you help her resolve that trauma, or that you fall so deep into her grasp that you can't fall any deeper. Something like instead of just tributing to her you'd end up devoting your life to her, doing her work and housework for her and being toyed by her while getting practically nothing in return like getting to perv on her armpits.

Then again there's a chance that the MC realises he's being exploited leaves before falling to the depths I described earlier and makes a game about the experience. :p

Does anyone else have a problem with there being no link on the beach date, so no way to progress?
Yes I have that too. I even tried editing the submissiveness value to 10 or so and it did randomly tell me that I was made to wear a 2 inch chastity cage which is supposed to be the requirement to get to the other area of the beach but it still didn't work.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes