RogueOne.

Developer of That New Teacher
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
Finally ended the current content so far, pretty fun game, one of the best I've played for a long time. I wished the MC was less of an asshole sometimes, but the netori scenes were extremely nice. I also think the girls accepted too easily the punishment system, a bit of callback in the dialogue would been nice, would give a better sense of realism. The animations are great (that dickslap on her butt when showering made me chuckle), most characters have distinct personalities, and sound choices were greatly used on most comedy scenes.

All models are great, but Sophia, Michelle, Nova, Belle and Clarissa are outstanding. But others are great as well as I said, maybe just not big of a fan of Daphne, but I guess it's personal taste, and like Belle, didn't have much chances to show her personality, so that may change in later patches. Finally, I must applaud for Shay's model. Usually black characters in these kind of games are "meh" to me, but she's gorgeous.

Looking forward for the next releases, and definitely worthy of patronage.

Just to confirm, by checking the changelog, my guess is that every patch adds one day correct?

Glad you liked it<3
With your comment about each update adds a day? Yes and no. The next Update is the first where I will be moving away from this type of system a little. "Day 6" will release as 0.6.0 and keep it all standardized. the reasoning for this... Let me just copy paste from one of my public posts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, and once again. thank you very much for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with it so far!

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Glad you liked it<3
With your comment about each update adds a day? Yes and no. The next Update is the first where I will be moving away from this type of system a little. "Day 6" will release as 0.6.0 and keep it all standardized. the reasoning for this... Let me just copy paste from one of my public posts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, and once again. thank you very much for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with it so far!
Np, and thanks for the answer. Looking forward for next releases... and to see if Michelle's daughter ever appears at some point... :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes