VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - That Pervert [v0.3.5 Stable] [Remendo's Pvt Lmt]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Even though it has around 5 GB of data, there really is only 5 min of content. I like the genericpremise Horny dude moves back with single mom and other milfs around.
    The render are ok and animations do too much. Like a Michael Bay movie for some odd reason.
    I honesty wouldn't waste you time with this VN since its been abandoned.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Xelthax

Do not bother with this, the picture might tempt you, but DEAR LORD this is just terrible.

-no content
    -no story
    -text just makes you want to puke

The animations are poor, the whole thing isnt even a prologue, it's more of a try at a concept went horribly wrong.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

sensujoy01

I always avoid playing any games having so little contents or game time...and this one deceived me, greatly! the game size being 5gb might be a compression issue..idk. but in general, I didn't find this game interesting in any way. there..that's my review. sorry...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I played 2 times. One rejecting the old hag neighbour and another one accepting her. Both times the game ended in the sameplace. And this was like 10 minutes tops. 10 minutes for 5 GB.

Consider this game worthless. If you play it and you have more than 10 minuts of game, consider me worthless.
    Nah i checked. Images are 10mb and videos are 20 mbs, tehre is nothing more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

The MILFs in this game are hot. I especially like the Hot Milf the best. She is the neighbor. And Katie is pretty hot too. She is the mom. This game has a lot of fap potential, but the sex scenes aren't being done right. This could become one of the best MILF games around because the MILFs actually look like aged, sexy MILFs, but the poorly executed sex scenes prevent the game from meeting its full potential. Examples of good, but way too short, sex scenes are when the Hot Milf gives a handjob and blowjob. These scenes are animated and on a loop, which is good and the way that they should be. But an example of a bad sex scene is when the MC is trying to insert his penis inside of her vagina and they get interrupted. This scene is also animated and on a loop, but the frame sequences play so quickly that you can't stop and appreciate the view of the MC's penis hovering over a bent over MILF. There should have been one still image of the MC being positioned over the Hot MILF, so you could fap to it. Later on in the game, in version 0.3, the sex scenes get a lot worse. The MC has sex with the Hot Milf, but the sex scene only lasts one or two seconds and it isn't even on a loop. Not only is it not on a loop, but it automatically switches to a different scene, not giving you the chance to fap to their sexual intercourse. What's awful about that intercourse scene is that it isn't even remotely sexy. The MC and the Hot Milf are positioned really awkwardly and it does not look good at all. Also, one second she is naked, the next she is clothed, and then she is naked again. Another bad scene is when the MC gropes his mom's breasts. The animation lasts one second and then it automatically transitions to another scene. That groping animation should have been on a loop and it should have been accompied by multiple lines of the MC's inner thoughts, but the scene ends faster than you can blink your eyes. It really saddens me that these hot MILFs, especially the named Hot Milf, aren't being used to their fullest potential. In addition to all of this, there are some serious bugs in this game. For instance, early on in the game the skip feature works. But not long after, it completely stops working. Which is strange, because my skip feature was enabled in Options. And I even used UnRen to force skipping. One last thing. The game doesn't end properly. Once you reach the end of the game, it will just rewind and loop back to a much earlier scene in the game. If all of these problems were fixed and if the sex scenes were better and longer, I could give this game a perfect rating. But because of the poorly implemented sex scenes and the bugs, I am going to have to give it a low rating. I won't give it a low 1 or a 2 rating, because the models are really hot. But the models are the only good thing about the game, and there aren't many quality renders of them. I'm being very generous with my 3 rating, because I see some potential in this game. Hopefully the developer will read this feedback and make the necessary changes. This is a game that I could really love if it weren't for the aforementioned flaws.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Exanadae

(Reviewed v0.2)

This game is unapologetically bad. It gets one star for being bad, and a bonus star for hitting exactly the mark it's aiming for.

You're a however-old-he-is-canoniically young man in the body of a (not appropriate for Patreon) year-old boy. You meet large-breasted, mature, 3D-rendered women pulled from the vaguely uncomfortable end of the uncanny valley. You perv on them.

That's the game.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

If I'm going to download games from f95, I'd like it to be straight shota. If I'm going to watch anime, I'll look for ss theme i will read manga i look for ss theme but I didn't like this game ...
    because the women in the game are too horny. father's ex is suddenly bisexual, having a lesbian relationship. clothes, poses, looks, attitudes have nothing to do with real life. sorry.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

N1c0c0t13r

Nothing really new but nice renderers and cute, sexy and curvy models. Need some improvements like choices to make and of course a longer story but i congrats the dev, go on this way, you're on a good way, i really enjoyed your work (y)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

Milf looks so sexy and not many games have good shota. I hope we will not have any NTR. Good luck for DEV . Hope this project goes successful. And this is a demo so we not have much to talk about but I liked this so far.