That sinking feeling you get when you realize you just fed a troll...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I've been pretty successful in staying away from the troll bait laid out across the many threads across this site. So much spread by so few.

But, alas, today I slipped up and disagreed with a frequent nabob of negativity. Thus fed, he eagerly expanded his off topic comments and anticipated with glee future non-value added thread responses.

My heart sank at my misdeed. I regained my composure, thankfully, and offered no further comments to fuel his misplaced enjoyment.

It is hard, sometimes, to recognize the valid comments and criticism from the juvenile attempts to simply "stick a pin" in people.

I would apologize to the particular thread readers, but it would only be more food for the troll...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've been pretty successful in staying away from the troll bait laid out across the many threads across this site. So much spread by so few.

But, alas, today I slipped up and disagreed with a frequent nabob of negativity. Thus fed, he eagerly expanded his off topic comments and anticipated with glee future non-value added thread responses.

My heart sank at my misdeed. I regained my composure, thankfully, and offered no further comments to fuel his misplaced enjoyment.

It is hard, sometimes, to recognize the valid comments and criticism from the juvenile attempts to simply "stick a pin" in people.

I would apologize to the particular thread readers, but it would only be more food for the troll...
LOL. I've deleted a number of my posts when I realized the same. Troll recognition can be tricky.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
klx stay hungry tho

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
klx is more ogre than troll. We feed klx to keep him ornery.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

I find myself in that situation sometimes, and really wish I had a good way to consistently ignore those people (mentally, not the ignore button, because.... reasons).

When you figure it out, please let me know!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
more like BUTTapplesauce mirite guys!!! :tf::tf::tf::tf:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

Please tell me you did not get caught up from my trolling in Dual Family thread few days ago?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Nah, an entirely different thread, for which a roving moderator ultimately took care of it.

I finally gave up on the DF thread. You were about the ONLY thing worth reading in there. Though, I'm still waiting for your skeleton sex sequel!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Heh. Nah, an entirely different thread, for which a roving moderator ultimately took care of it.

I finally gave up on the DF thread. You were about the ONLY thing worth reading in there. Though, I'm still waiting for your skeleton sex sequel!
Yeah the complaints are overwhelming. I went away for vacation and left a massive drama (hilarious af) behind just to derail the endless barrage of whining. It worked, left a deafening silence after the mods swept shit up.

I think I'm done rendering. I've finished my series anyway. Takes too much time and nothing rewarding for me in return.

edit: I'm actually considering downloading a skeleton poser because of you. :FeelsGoodMan:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A wise decision. Ingratitude is the coin of the realm across F95.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah the complaints are overwhelming. I went away for vacation and left a massive drama (hilarious af) behind just to derail the endless barrage of whining. It worked, left a deafening silence after the mods swept shit up.

I think I'm done rendering. I've finished my series anyway. Takes too much time and nothing rewarding for me in return.

edit: I'm actually considering downloading a skeleton poser because of you. :FeelsGoodMan:
If you ever do, you need to notify me, since I don't go to the thread anymore. But, that would be rich!

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nothing wrong with feeding a troll quite fun at times as it makes their stupidity shine through