RPGM - Completed - That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Succubus [v1.02] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Reniachii

Stories with characters that slowly and progressively get more and more into it are always my jam. This one had way too much rape for my liking but atleast the animations and dialogue and overall content were really hot.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Loveroge

Scenario

Sumire is summoned to another world as a succubus. If she wants to return home, she’ll have to regain energy by accumulating sperm or buy an extremely expensive magic potion.

Gameplay

There’s no gameplay in this « game ». We simply navigate around the city, activating dialogues that trigger erotic scenes. No quests, objects or secret areas.

H-content

The only strong point of the game is that the scenes are pretty, and Sumire is a very pleasant character. However, her corruption is extremely rapid, if not non-existent. Costumes and situations are standard if you’re used to this kind of game: bunny, dancer, schoolgirl.

What I didn’t like

While I have nothing against the erotic content, this game is not a game. There’s no more interest in playing this game than in looking at a CG gallery on the Internet.

Conclusion

I wouldn’t recommend this game if you want to play. On the other hand, if you like good, talkative scenes, you can give it a try.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Details/Gameplay.
    //Play as Sumire-chan, a shy bookish-type cutie who gets isekai'd by book-chan to a much more interesting world. :sneaky::coffee:
    \\The game has sex stats, but oddly enough apparently doesn't particularly care about virginity or who she lost it to.
    //Sumire-chan can earn various sexy titles, how nice~
    \\Sumire-chan can level up by fucking things, a true succ experience right there bruh.
    //Sex scenes can change based on Sumire's succubus level and the clothes she's wearing.
    \\There is no story, just a goal to achieve. A rather boring goal, quite possibly the most boring possible. :whistle::coffee:
    //The game offers quite a decent amount of scenes.
    \\Day and night cycle. Obviously, different shenanigans going on during the day and night respectively.

*Combat.
    //No combat. Pure sex scene hunter.

*Art/Sex Art.
    \\Cute and expressive normal art.
    //Cute (and less cute) sex art, with variations.
    \\No animation.
    //No sex animation.
    \\Adequate art quality, both sex art and normal art.
    //Various clothes available for Sumire-chan to try on, sadly nobody reacts to what she's wearing.
    \\The game has standing model, can turn on/off.
    //The game has cross-section view, can turn on/off.

*Sound.
    //Default rpgm ambient and other sounds. Boring, but i'll live and so will you. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
    \\Sex sound effects present. Sumire-chan has very, very adorable little moans. You'll love 'em to pieces i'm sure. :giggle::coffee:
    //Not voiced.

*Translation Quality.
    //Good job Kagura-chan, you're as 9/10 as always. After you fix the usual bugs in the text box and other places that is.

*Hints.
    \\Ctrl to skip text.
    //Shift to hide text box.
    \\F4 to full screen.
    //F5 to reset the game.
    \\The game offers an item that can adjust movement speed.
    //The game will explain some stuff at the start, so don't skip. Don't. Skip. Ya dig? :sneaky::coffee:
    \\Recollection room is accessible right from the start once Sumire been isekai'd, interact with the mirror.
    //The higher her succubus level is, the more stuff she'll do. Like wearing sexier clothes outside.
    \\Happy news for preggo fans! Can right away obtain or remove preggo belly in the recollection room. Happy wobbling~
    //The game has various integrated cheats accessible from the recollection room, for example you can change the amount of gold Sumire has, unlock all scenes, as well as do other stuff.

*Afterword.
    Found this item to be very boring due to it being just a sex scene hunter, and not a terribly interesting one.
    That said this game can have the 3rd star, Sumire-chan earned it with her super adorable moans. Wanted to give this glorified cg-gallery a 4th star... but no, no way i can give it a 4th star man, it's just not that good.
    Sumire-chan is cute, and she sounds cute. She should have been in a much better game than this. What a waste.

Have fun, if you can. :whistle::coffee:
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Cute FMC
    ✅ Some nice outfits
    ✅ Nice art
    ✅ Okay’ish scenes
    ✅ Gallery room, degen stats ja levels
    ✅ Some useful tools (can disable pregnancy, can disable street rapists etc….)
    ✅ No combat
    CONs
    ❌ Very random, not really corruption game as you literally become succubus who succs around
    ❌ Underwhelming as no „progressioon“ with scenes
    ❌ Meh endings
    ❌ No official translations (played MTL)
    ❌ Not much of CGI variation

Comments
    Not much to add. I liked the main chick visually. She was cute and started as shy introverted girl. But succubus lewd scenes progressed way too fast. Other than that… I recommend trying something else. This can work as quick fun, but with selection out there, I would recommend skipping this one.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2991513

The game is enjoyable but if you want a game with a real story you should probably find another one. The main goal of the game is to go through all the events to raise your succubus level which will unlock new scenes. It's fun and easy, if you want to fap without having to go through a complicated story or without having to wait to much this game is for you.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Tasty-Berkley

Figured I'd adress the elephant in the room first: Yes, the MTL is bad, but not completely incomprehensible. You get the general idea of what is going on but a few parts require you to divert blood from your dick back into your other head to make sense of things, which might sour the mood for some. Until the translation is fixed the best solution when talking to NPCs is to think "Yeah yeah cool story, bro. Now gimme dat dick!"

This is a pretty straight forward non-combat RPGM game. You play as an introverted schoolgirl who gets transported into a fantasy world as a succubus and to return home you go around town fucking almost every guy you come across. The plot's not going to win any Oscars but it serves the gameplay adequately.

The visuals are nice but a little limited for my tastes. I would have preferred that the partners were more visible in the scenes but it's not a dealbreaker. There is some repetition here and there but that is to be expected from a game of this size.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main character does make some noise during the scenes and I am extremely glad she doesn't scream like someone shoved a cactus up her ass. This can also be toggled off if you wish.

Overall this is a decent RPGM fuckfest with some nice art and straightforward gameplay. While there is nothing truly groundbreaking here, what it does do it does well enough. Personally I would have preferred a more fleshed out pregnancy system and more varied partners but I'll take what I can get. As a bonus all the content can be unlocked from inside the gallery in case you get bored or just want a quick fap. If you don't mind the MTL then give this one a try.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ClockworkRBD

I'm not sure why other reviews are ripping this game. The art is pretty good, there's quite a few different variations depending on the outfit you wear (not all scenes have different outfits but many do), and for the most part it feels like a better paced version of Pregcess of Zeven.

I personally don't mind MTL and don't feel like it necessarily harms my enjoyment of a game unless it makes it hard to progress. In this game, it is often not the case.

PROS
    - Art is pretty good. Not the cleanest art, but I feel like it has enough style to stand out from other games.
    - There isn't too much complexity to find all the scenes. They aren't spread out too heavily and you don't have to do them in a specific order (unlike Pregcess of Zeven)
    - Gameplay is basic but functional. It's a scene-to-scene sort of H-game. No combat or anything.
    - If you are the lazy sort or simply don't want to play through the game you can unlock the gallery from the get go.
    - Nice variety of outfits that you can wear whenever you want. Some scenes also consider what outfit you are wearing at the time. (To wear most of them outside you need to reach a certain succubus level)

CONS
    - There are some areas that aren't really translated. Pretty much any situation you need to use a specific outfit to trigger a scene won't have the outfit translated. You can still figure it out with context clues or trial and error, though.
    - There is some scene repetition, but far less than some other games.

NEUTRAL
    - For those who want pregnancy, you need to do a specific scene with
    . This will unlock it from then on. Can easily be disabled afterwards for those who don't want it.

Overall, the game is enjoyable. I like the art style, and I overall feel like the time I spent with it was far more pleasant than bad, with most of the issues being pretty minor. Not the highest quality H-game, but far from bad. Game does feel like more effort was put into it than the average h-game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

BlackeyeVuk

Art is godly, setup of the story alright, content mediocre.
    This is basically cancer of dlsite. Where it lacks two steps of becoming a classic game forever.
    Character is incoherent, story rushed, content low inbetween and alot of pointless walking and filler nobody will miss.
    Game has 30 scenes or so. That includes recycled scenes with penetration or not.
    Meaning you have 20 scenes with penetration one is lewd and one is less lewd.
    I'll give you an example. Horse has three scenes all same picture, one is not penetration, two are with slight different text.
    It's so bland and boring you don't need this game with proper translation.
    3/5 just for art.

One good thing is that you can unlock all scenes in recollection room. So you can enjoy quick fap. But nothing more.

EDIT- 12.APR-2023. From 2 to 3 stars. Because of art, and honestly game is okeyish considering the encountered rubbish in 2022 overall, it's not fair to have this one on 2 stars.
    Play once, and maybe again in few years and that's it.