3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Understandable! Morningstar is a damn good game!
meh i got into that dev's other work,but i found that one ending on a lack luster note ,great setup and concept but after season 2 it losses its touch and becomes really simple and boring IMO
but were not here to talk about other VN's

nice update mate, happy to see less noise in the renders and the story is still building up nicely , also you can never go wrong with a cute redhead :BootyTime:

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I'm a happy supporter of our ginger community! lol.

and yeah.. the 4070 is helping things a LOT.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I downloaded just after midnight from F95 not sure who from as it is not listed on my history (File name now The Accidental Master V0.5.1) P.S Hell no I do NOT like the other game - Not my style at all) I shall try downloading again I you think there should be more?

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
yeah.. there should be quite a bit more. I know i DID link to Droid in the "Pixie Trek" segment last release or the one before. but definitely not this release (I have been through and checked all the links since reading your original message. None of them lead anywhere other than my own Patreon etc.)

The new content SHOULD begin on the docks.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Playing through this for the first time and hit this particular screen:

1726661049187.png

Either he has already pulled out, or she has a hole in her sternum and an interesting new fetish for how to use it that wasn't previously mentioned. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Anal

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
welp....

i just caught up with the game, and i must say that it's definitely not for me anymore, can we add the multiple progatonist and lesbian tag and remove the harem tag pls?

there is no main character anymore and every girl except for the first one is now a lesbian dating another girl

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Don't worry, there is only one card carrying lesbian in the game. Ashley is exploring. I'd explain things a little further, but.. Spoilers!
The thing about withholding information about future things to expect is that it torpedoes support for the game. You've already seen several people talk about the game negatively since it started out looking like it would fit their tastes, but has since introduced elements unpleasant to them.

All I can say about the game so far is: lots of potential, but overall disappointing in its current state.

Like, I don't particularly care about render quality if the game has other things I enjoy, so I won't even talk about the renders regardless of the technical difficulties.

I enjoy the characters, the humor, and the dialogue... But for a game called "Accidental Master" (a name and thematic elements strongly suggesting a maledom harem), there are an awful lot of people boning (or wanting to bone) people who are not the MC, and the MC just kinda seems to be... there. Mostly to facilitate other people's relationships with each other, which few people find fun, and which makes the MC a much weaker and more pathetic character, making it that much harder for players to enjoy playing as him.

I like his personality... But I don't enjoy playing as him so far.

Beyond that, since you're using the "spoilers" explanation, we don't even know who the MC's love interests actually are, so we don't know if anyone in these couples the MC is facilitating will ever end up with the MC. There's a reason the vast majority of harem games with in-harem relationships between girls have the girls get attached to the MC first, before the girls start fucking each other.

I talk up games I enjoy. I don't talk up games I am not enjoying, but when people ask my opinion about games I am not enjoying, I tell them. Those opinions can be tempered if we have expectations about what the future holds for the game, and I have absolutely been known to tell people "the game isn't that fun right now, but the planned stuff the dev has talked about does appear to be pretty neat; maybe give it a few updates before trying it".

When we have no idea what the future holds for a game, we can only ever evaluate it on the content currently existing and the direction it seems to be going.

All of this is to say that the "not telling because spoilers" thing helps absolutely no one. All it does is annoy early supporters (like those in this thread), because we don't know if we're committing interest, attention, and in some cases money, for something that we will not enjoy in the end. And while I am not a supporter of this game, this is a major part of WHY I am not (I support a ton of games I feel have potential, even when the renders are kinda janky, to the tune of several hundred dollars monthly across the sub sites).

So far, there is only one gallery scene that has meaningful, long-term impact on a relationship with the MC (and in harem games, relationships with the MC are the reason people play, and thus should be accorded most of the games' focus and attention). As it currently exists, the game's been going on for over three years, and of twelve characters who might or might not be LIs, three have shown interest in the MC, but two of those three have already moved on to other girls who show absolutely no interest in the MC.

Tag changes needed (I've reported the OP to have the thread tags changed, but the dev should report the OP to request changes to the Genre section, particularly for Planned tags):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A breakdown of the gallery scenes with some commentary and criticism about them, plus a note about a technical error in the game's gallery (spoilers for current content, but non-MC names are spoiler-blurred):

A breakdown of the girls who might or might not be LIs for the MC in the game, with some commentary and criticism (this one has definite spoilers for existing content):

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Tiur pretty much sums up my gripes with the game. The beginning was promising but there's only a single scene pointing anywhere near BDSM, no movement towards a harem whatsoever and MC seems to be a side character in his own game just there to bankroll all the women.

Also as fun as the interludes are, as with dream sequences and multiple paths I view them as unnecessary time away from the actual interest i.e. the plot and plot related renders. The time used to render those 20 or so images (didn't really count, just trying to remember a ballpark) could have been put towards rendering images for the actual plot

Reactions: Arra64

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Just wondering : How can Fem Dom be avoidable (planned tag) in a Kinetic Novel ?
For me, a KN is without choices, or am I wrong ?
And I no more play KN, for me, it's not a game, just a book with pictures

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just wondering : How can Fem Dom be avoidable (planned tag) in a Kinetic Novel ?
For me, a KN is without choices, or am I wrong ?
And I never play KN, for me, it's not a game, just a book with pictures
most KN's still give a option to opt out off certain kinks like watersports,anal etc. in this case its planned like that here

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
lol yeah...tried to bring my probs with game up before but Tiur said it much more eloquently then me.....think dev needs to just change the tags or scrap it and make the game I think he really wants to make....I did really like it at the start :)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes