RPGM - Completed - The Adventures of MICOCO [Final] [PantyParrot]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Art looked promising but its just 9 or 10 different tentacle scenes.
    Gameplay is pretty bad even for rpgm standards, you have to keep walking in wrong rooms and getting bad ends then reloading the game. I managed to play like 10-15 minutes and had enough.

Art 3/5
    Story - 1.5/5
    Gameplay 1.5/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 1/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

G3-2SK

the game is a blatantly copy of Bitch Exorcist Rio 1
    wich is not a terrible thing, but its the weakest of the 6.

the art is amazing but you but is the only thing improved or different from bitch exorcist 1, the length of the game, the plot beats and even the layout of the level are copied

its deserving of a 3/5 tho.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

The good:
    The art is fantastic and I appreciate having a female protagonist with normal-sized tits. The voice acting is also pretty good, if limited.

The bad:
    It's short. Like, really short. And it seems like the devs tried to pad out the length by making some, if not all of the puzzles be trial and error based (and even come right out and tell you to save a lot at the start of the game). Worse, almost all (all but one, I think) of the H events are locked behind bad ends which gets real old real fast.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ScarleyStars

3/5

Save scumming is recommended due to a lot of interactions leading to game over.

Meanwhile, all H scene leads to game over so no corruption or anything like that.

Also, the game is really short, it won't even take you an hour to finish it. Though, maybe more if you want to obtain all of the events.

Cute heroine though.