duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Tony's fetish is Anne fucking other guys (and, if the opportunity arises, women). He lies to his wife by presenting it as an opportunity to reinvigorate their marriage, when in fact he's just cajoling her into fulfilling his fetish. At first he wants to be there while it's happening, then he wants to see evidence of/hear about it, and (at least in the previous version) he stops caring very much about either, as long as it keeps happening. Tony views his own extracurricular opportunities as entirely separate from his fetish, which is why he often fails to tell Anne about them. In all three versions of the game, Tony's fetish leads to both of them acting increasingly out of control and destabilizing the foundation of their marriage. It's not particularly difficult to see what the point of the game is, since it's been consistent across versions: it's about Tony losing control of his marriage, because he cares more about his fetish and his own selfish desires than he does about his wife.
I made a comment and jokes regarding only having recently actually read the overview and realizing its absurdity. In this vein, I could care less about the intention of the game or what MC's true fetish is, or how it always goes bad in every, blah blah blah... I was having fun at the overview. Think you missed the mark on this one.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it's about Tony losing control of his marriage, because he cares more about his fetish and his own selfish desires than he does about his wife.
it is just the opposite
I will never lose the control of my mariage with my beloved Anne!
... but there are choices that will lead in bad endings ... if you as player get bad endings you will be the looser! :cool:

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes