fbass

May 18, 2017
Is that a fact or your opinion?
Not at all- just make the activities relevant to what Anne has done already. As Jester wrote the pizza delivery activity is out of place after the vacation.
Pizza delivery was one of my favorite scenes so far, not out of place at all. It tied in very well after the vacation, she was very willing but wanted to be discreet.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
How do you get the scenes with Naomi in the ravamp where she shows her boobs and gives a bj?
Keep going to the diner for lunch. Activities that take up longer periods of time inhibit your ability to do so. (That's the non-spoiler version.)

Reactions: fbass

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder though: the game shows the stats. I know how to get the swinger Yes. But how to Enable the cucold path?
There are a couple key places where cuckold gets set to TRUE, and if it's already set to TRUE it can be set back to false if you take the non-cuckold option:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course as we saw in one warning after declining sex with Anne, in future updates, if the love stat gets low enough Anne may just cuck you on her own regardless of your choices :)

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
The email activities in General keep up with the progression of the game. The only activity that actually falls behind Is the taning salon activity.

Strange thing about it, Is that the guy at the taning salon Is actually the only likeable character in game.

He Is handsome. He Is polite. He tries to keep his composure against a Hot woman teasing him. He doesnt drool. He doesnt grope. He Is even being protective of Anne against other guys Who try to creep on her.

Guess what? While creepy guys with cams installed, old farts, walk by the beach random dudes, fat plumpers, lunatic faced doctors fuck the hell out of Anne, and every random dude gets to grope or finger her, that guy at the taning salon gets zero action.

It was mentioned earlier in disqussion that the game seems to be sometimes all about box checking.
Well another box checked, and box checking Is called stereotyping.
The creepier you are the faster you fuck.

Great Games are not stereotypical. In a stereotypical Tac Completed average game, that dude would have probably Fucked anne. Even if He didnt cause his character was neglected among tones of other unimportant charachters Who check the stereotypical genre boxes, it wouldnt be important.

In a non stereotypical great ntr game, that guy would be ideal to tell anne to gtfo. Cause not everyone has to go with the Flow. Cause you know "this Is my fiance. She Is hotter than you". Or you know "i prefer to go eat a Pizza with my girl than have sex with you". Or you know "i saw you excanging saliva with an old fart, while groping you at the Park. If i was so desperate to fuck something i would better fuck a fresh cow liver from the butchers"

Great Games have great charachters. And what a great guy that would be.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Personally, I think the whole pizza guy scenario has been one of the hottest ones in the game, so far.
It's part of the email activities for the adventurous couples, so how can it not be relevant?
As far as I'm aware, Anne didn't do anything with another pizza guy on vacation, so how did the vacation make the pizza guy irrelevant?;)

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys. the WT posted in OP is for the new version (Revamped), or does it concern the old one? and if it is for the new, is it updated to ch.5? Thanks

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
When can we expect the remaining episode 6 and so on to be ready?
Well revamped chapter 5 came out like 3 days ago. So I wouldn't really be expecting episode 6 for about a month at best. Depending on how busy Mircom gets with stuff other than TAC, it usually takes at least a month and can be 6 or so weeks. So I wouldn't be expecting until the middle of September or so.

sorry guys. the WT posted in OP is for the new version (Revamped), or does it concern the old one? and if it is for the new, is it updated to ch.5? Thanks
Took a quick look at the walk-through, that's definitely for the old version. There are some bits that still sort of apply, just in a general way, but really there is substantially more in the revamped chapters that aren't in that walk-through.

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
Well revamped chapter 5 came out like 3 days ago. So I wouldn't really be expecting episode 6 for about a month at best. Depending on how busy Mircom gets with stuff other than TAC, it usually takes at least a month and can be 6 or so weeks. So I wouldn't be expecting until the middle of September or so.
at the end screen of Chapter 5 revamp si stated that rest of game will be one release. I just wish we will get fully loaded big chapter 11 as christmas gift.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
at the end screen of Chapter 5 revamp si stated that rest of game will be one release. I just wish we will get fully loaded big chapter 11 as christmas gift.
I had actually missed that little note on the last screen. It would be nice to get 6-10, possibly 11 in one release. It's possible he could get a big chunk of it done in one release since the renders in the later chapters shouldn't need as much work I would think. So a lot it would be just the code changes and maybe a few new added bits and pieces here and there. Here's to hoping it does come as a big update and without too much waiting (while it would be a nice Christmas gift, I sure don't want to wait until Christmas for it. I'd rather have like chapter 14 be a big Christmas gift :) ).

Reactions: GoodJob

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone remember in which chapter happens the anal scene in the whirlpool with Dre? How do you get in this scene? thank's!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
When can we expect the remaining episode 6 and so on to be ready?
I think it really depends on how much re-rendering is going to happen. I wouldn't hold my breath; my guess is that it's going to be a longer-than-usual wait. We'll see. The bulk release of five chapters suggests that it's mostly under-the-hood fixes, but there are certainly animations (especially) and scenes that could use re-rendering/rewriting. If characters like Naomi and January are going to be integrated into the story, then that takes longer as well. I'd guess several months.

I just wish we will get fully loaded big chapter 11 as christmas gift.
I'm not expecting it at all, unless we sit through a 3+-month wait. This next update is absolutely crucial if the game is going to make any sense. I don't expect the first release to get it all right, either, so there will be some bugfixes. I will happily wait for 11 if 6-10 can be made to work correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retromancer

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm arrived at the end of Chapter 5 with this stats... for activate the cuckold path i had to say Anne (in Punta Cana) to think about Cornell fuck her instead of me.
The swinger path is activated if MC and Anne have the threesome at the home strip poker.
MC fuck other women but the faithfullness is true because i have said to Anne that i have fucked the honeymoon couple always at Punta Cana and she consent me to fuck other women.
I think that if the relationship value is high, Anne's faithfullness remain true

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass and UncleVT

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I agree, love good visuals but dirty talk takes it over the top
Agreed. I never really got into this game because of the sex scenes. The writing during those acts is extremelly important to create an arousing environment.

GGGB, for example, has one of the best writings I've seen during sex scenes with all the dirty talk and Ash's thoughts.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Agreed. I never really got into this game because of the sex scenes. The writing during those acts is extremelly important to create an arousing environment.

GGGB, for example, has one of the best writings I've seen during sex scenes with all the dirty talk and Ash's thoughts.
Yes, GGGB is a perfect example.

4.00 star(s) 112 Votes