Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Adventurous Couple Cheat Mod v.0.1 [moudy]

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

Overview:
This is a cheat mod for the game The Adventurous Couple (TAC)
To use this all you have to do is follow the installation and while in game it will show up in the upper right corner of the screen
Please have in mind that this is my first attempt at creating a mod for a game ever and TAC isn't exactly known for being a simple game.
Warnign: Change the variables/flags at your own risk.

Game: TAC
Creator: Mircom3D
Game Version: Ch.12
Modder: Sjoher(Me)
Mod Version: 0.0.3
Mod Updated: 26.4.2020
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Please note.
It does look like my mod and JDMOD cannot work together. I will take alook at how(if possible) that can be arranged.
For now you will need to choose one.
If you are having any troubles, please try this solution. (Should be the same solution for both mods, just need to choose which one you use)

Download:

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
240+ people have now looked at this and I've heard no complaints. So I'm assuming this works.

Therefor I have updated to version 0.0.2 where I made the mod alot cleaner to use and you should be able to change the relationships of all the chars now.

Except Layla.... for some reason I can't get her to work properly.

Let me know if you find any other issues.

Reactions: namiv

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Sjoher

I gave you mod a little testrun and would like to mention what I discovered so far. I just loaded one of my saves at the end of chapter 11 and played a bit around.

First thing is saw after starting the game the first time after installing the mod was the option "testing" in the main menu. Does your mod add this? Seems new for me and clicking on it results in an error message.

After loading my savefile entering the cheatmenu was easy and without any problem.

Damn wasn't aware before how many girl were in this game. Especially compared to the boys list after seeing there is even a page 2 for the girls.

Even though the girls list is so long I was missing the last new girl from chapter 11 called Arisa (file: chapter11-2.rpy / line: 2874 / flag: $ v11_ari = True).

This was just a quick overview for few minutes. With the upcoming release of chapter 12 I will start a new playthrough using your walkthrough nad hopefully some more feedback for this mod.

Thx again for your work!

• Love
Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Sjoher

I gave you mod a little testrun and would like to mention what I discovered so far. I just loaded one of my saves at the end of chapter 11 and played a bit around.

First thing is saw after starting the game the first time after installing the mod was the option "testing" in the main menu. Does your mod add this? Seems new for me and clicking on it results in an error message.
Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it <3

Yes my mod added that... I thought I deleted that but apperantly I did not :D

This was me testing if I could play back scenes from another game but I was having trouble getting it right without restarting over and over, but used the base code from that in this one and just forgot about it.

Sorry for that but I will remove it in a later release (I'm always working on improving it ;) ) :D

Edit: I will take alook at Arisa... It is possible I just forgot her

Reactions: MisterL

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Version 0.0.3 is now out.

Please note:
There is a bug with Layla not being flagged correctly in the code.... This will probably be fixed in Chapter 12 so therefor she will remain bugged in the cheat menu until it is fixed.
What's new?

What's next?

Reactions: MisterL

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just wanted to test your mod but i suppose it doesn't work if you have also the gallery mod JDMOD installed. I have that mod also in the game folder and your mod does not appear in menu as it should. I will try to remove the JDMOD folder and see if it then works..

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I just wanted to test your mod but i suppose it doesn't work if you have also the gallery mod JDMOD installed. I have that mod also in the game folder and your mod does not appear in menu as it should. I will try to remove the JDMOD folder and see if it then works..
I was afraid of that since both mods need to create a new menu to be used and therefor overwriting the original one. Glad to have that confirmed though.

I might try and work on some sort of a workaround so people can use both, but I'm not hopeful about that.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm.. i removed the JDMOD and started the game again. Your mod was still not showing in menu , so I loaded a save and thenI went back to the save/load window. Now your cheat mod was listed but when i clicked on it i got this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 56, in execute
    screen Cheating:
    screen Cheating:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 73, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 75, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 78, in execute
    textbutton "Relation +1" action SetVariable("love", love + 1)
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 78, in keywords
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "M:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!   The Adventurous Couple\! TheAdventurousCoupleCh11pt2-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Cheating:
    screen Cheating:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 73, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 75, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 78, in execute
  File "game/SjoherMOD/MODscript.rpy", line 78, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 78, in <module>
NameError: name 'love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 11 pt2 
Tue Apr 28 04:16:42 2020

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Now i clicked on ignore and went back to Main Menu and it is NOT shown there. I went then again to Save/Load and it is NOT shown there either.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Now i clicked on ignore and went back to Main Menu and it is NOT shown there. I went then again to Save/Load and it is NOT shown there either.
It should only show up once in game, weather that is through a load or through a new game file.

Thanks for the error report. I will have to investigate this further since it seems to be working on my end.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK i did the followings now:
- I removed both mods
- I started the game without any mods and loaded a save then closed the game
- I put your mod back in the game folder
- I started the game - your mod was not listed in Main Menu and also not in save/load menu
- I loaded a save and went back to load/save - still not listed
- I clicked on NEW GAME but didnt start a new game .. just went on it till it asked for my name which i didn't fill.
- I went back to Main Menu - now your cheat mod is listed! I clicked it and didn't get an error message
- Now i can (hopeflly) test it :)

Reactions: oszapo25 and moudy

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There is obviously some kind of conflict with the other mod. Don't know if that's normal, may be, but what i did above was in order to give the game the impression that there is no mod inside , then added your mod as the only one.

Reactions: oszapo25 and moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
OK i did the followings now:
- I removed both mods
- I started the game without any mods and loaded a save then closed the game
- I put your mod back in the game folder
- I started the game - your mod was not listed in Main Menu and also not in save/load menu
- I loaded a save and went back to load/save - still not listed
- I clicked on NEW GAME but didnt start a new game .. just went on it till it asked for my name which i didn't fill.
- I went back to Main Menu - now your cheat mod is listed! I clicked it and didn't get an error message
- Now i can (hopeflly) test it :)
Thanks for that. It might have something to do with JDMOD and mine trying to fight each other (especially since both need to change the menu) but I will need to investigate that tomorrow (currently almost 3am where I am now) and get back to it with a solution (if I find any).

It is possible that the two mods just cannot work together :/

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Now.. in the cheat screen i have a cuckold true or false and a cuck true or false.. What's the difference and why are there 2 different things for cuckold? It also seems that the cuckold value set to true can not be changed.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Now.. in the cheat screen i have a cuckold true or false and a cuck true or false.. What's the difference and why are there 2 different things for cuckold? It also seems that the cuckold value set to true can not be changed.
It should be in 3 groups.
Group 1 is current values/states,
Group 2 to turn states from False into True or increase numbers by 1
Group 3 the opposite of Group 2.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Short comment at this stage: Just like your WT, the mod also concentrates on the VALUES (true or false) of different relations and characters BUT in my oppinion this is a little too much "coder" thinking. What i would need to see, as a player, wold be such choices like: Fuck Zarah yes or no and if i click yes i should be sent to the respective scene where i can fuck her :) I know it may be difficult to make it so but.. this is the player's way of looking at a cheat mode..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The way it is now i supose I should know in advance (or following your WT) when exactly a certain scene is about to take place in the game and when i feel i am near to that scene i should open the cheat window and set the parameters to reach that scene.. a little too "coderish" for my "playerish" taste :) But .. muuuuch better than nothing anyway :)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Short comment at this stage: Just like your WT, the mod also concentrates on the VALUES (true or false) of different relations and characters BUT in my oppinion this is a little too much "coder" thinking. What i would need to see, as a player, wold be such choices like: Fuck Zarah yes or no and if i click yes i should be sent to the respective scene where i can fuck her :) I know it may be difficult to make it so but.. this is the player's way of looking at a cheat mode..
hmmm.. would a choice to go straight to the sex scene in question (as an example jump to the shower scene in chapter 1) and then you just continue the story from there be something that would benefit you? I might be able to create some sort of system like that if that would benefit players.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
hmmm.. would a choice to go straight to the sex scene in question (as an example jump to the shower scene in chapter 1) and then you just continue the story from there be something that would benefit you? I might be able to create some sort of system like that if that would benefit players.
Well yes. But not just continue the game from there. Go back to the cheat menu and chose another sex scene which you want to see.. and this again and again. It would be in fact like some kind of a gallery mod but in which you can chose exactly what you want to see not like in the JDMOD where whatever you click yo start long before it happens, sometimes even the day before.. so you must play a lot of intro till you reach the scene that you want to see..

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Well yes. But not just continue the game from there. Go back to the cheat menu and chose another sex scene which you want to see.. and this again and again. It would be in fact like some kind of a gallery mod but in which you can chose exactly what you want to see not like in the JDMOD where whatever you click yo start long before it happens, sometimes even the day before.. so you must play a lot of intro till you reach the scene that you want to see..
I'll see what I can do. I might have found some sort of a solution for something like that but it could take some time.

I guess that can be my next headache if the cheating part is working as intended.