Mod - Ren'Py - Onhold - The Adventurous Couple - Spicy Mod - [Ch. 1-10] [SoiCowboy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DiamondKing13

Download the mod and use it even on your first playthrough. It is amazing and does make the game "spicy". It does need some updating but other users have put in solutions to this so go for it. I highly recommend it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

The original game is the best of on F95 zone, and this modified version is the cherry on the cake! Let me repeat, that this method is reminding me to the school years, making funny notes and drawings into our schoolbooks. Congratulation to SoiCowboy on his creativity and humour doing this game to perfection!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

poopmanchild

The best submod on this entire forum. A great game made even better with excellent dialog and art. The mod creator should start making his own games because he has a great imagination and sharp writing.

If I was forced to provide one criticism it would be the jokes and puns, SoiCowboy obviously has a great sense of humor but some of it takes away from the darker ertocism at times.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

So - the only REAL relevant questions are: does this content mod improve the existing content? Does it add to the existing story and enhance the dirty features that the fan base look for?

Absolute 100% yes!

The author does an outstanding job in many areas.

1. Identifying what makes this story work.
    2. Finding holes in the story where new dialogue or thoughts could bring to light different aspects of the story.
    3. Adding new content that conforms to the tale and adds a new notch to Anne's naughty evolution and the MCs symbiotic response.

If you enjoyed TAC before - this does something excellent - it breaths new life into chapter's you've already played.

If anything, I wish the author had fixed more plot holes. Maybe take Anne from a more reserved character who only liked vanilla sex to a wanton cumslut. Follow her mindset as she discovers she loves anal and then explores with toys and such. Chapter 2.5?

Anyways - well done! Excellent job!