Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Hey Mircom3D, i know this game is predominantly based on wife sharing, but i had a question if you don't mind answering, Since this game has choices i'm assuming it could have multiple endings, so is there a cuckqueaning sort of path planned in this game? For example the wife could also enjoy watching the husband fuck other girls, or she could also join in for threesomes and an ending on such kind of paths? Thanks for your time.:)
A cuckqueaning path starts in couple updates from now! Part 9b will have it.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I want to stop being a fool, now I kindly ask Micro, in this version, we will have the various definitive endings, Thank you
is too soon for endings

of course you can ask him but this your request will remain disappointed....
because...
there are still many many days before the 6th wedding anniversary between me and my wonderful wife Anne
...and I still want to see her fuck many men including my dad Martin.:devilish:
..in the meantime I have to get busy fucking new and different girls all the time:cool:

by the way I still have to decide whether to go back to try my FORMER girl-friend Emma because it has been about 9 YEARS since my last fuck with her when she told me that she was enjoying fucking my dad too

from the old Tac version!
Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 19.31.27.jpg
This is Emma in scene of the CH14 full season1 that was reworked fron scratch and now is Tac Original Story
and there is also the cuckquean path for Anne that is still not started
Hi what difference between old version and tacos version??
It is the same plot with some different new scenes and it is very easy for you to check this by downloading the season 1 CH14

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I didn't want to know the endings, I wanted to know if in this version, the game will finally have endings, considering that in previous versions, we didn't have any real final choices, that's all.
The endings was never written so even if you download the S1 CH14 you will never get endings!
there are a lot of amazing contentS! BUT NO ENDINGS!
Tacos was reworked before ending.. it stopped at the start of season 2 CH15... just 2 days and then the dev started again TACOS from the scratch!

Last edited:
Reactions: wlafiga

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
A cuckqueaning path starts in couple updates from now! Part 9b will have it.
Hey Mircom3D, I had a question regarding the cuckqueaning path, will it be contingent upon male MC being a cuck first? Or will it be an independent path which won't require any other variables to begin that path & it's ending?

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020

Weniger anzeigen

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Stopping in to share a little of what is coming up in the next update.
Of course, depending on your choices, some of the scenes may not be visible to you. That's why I always recommend multiple playthroughs.
Included in this next update are scenes with...
  • Kelsey
  • Emma
  • Anne
  • Nicole
  • Swingers
  • Vincent
  • Candace
  • set ups for Part b

I hope you will all enjoy!
Take care and thank you for your support!
Mircom3D
Does Ryan returns in this update ?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I hope that Emma always tells Tony about Anne and Martin with the remake version, regardless of your Relationship Points. Then leave it up to the player as to what to do about it. It's one of the main things that I was disappointed by in the original version, was the lack of options or actions even when the MC finds out.
I'm hopeful that we will get more this time around as they had a chat about it being an issue for Tony in the past. But then I don't know as it's not guaranteed that Anne even cheats with Martin, as its up to player choices.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
The player opened that possibility for Anne by being below 14 relationship points on day 46 at the beach.
Emma will definetly tell MC what she gets to know about Anne, but depending on the couple's relationship and the decisions that were made, Anne might tell MC herself and on one way we'll find an early and bitter end for MC approaching.

One thing I was wondering is what Emma will tell MC about herself and the feelings she had and might still have for MC.
In the talk MC and Anne were having on day 33 MC told Anne that Emma cheated on him with his dad Martin and ended up leaving MC for him.
With this statement it makes it now impossible for Emma to say she wanted an relationship with both of them at that time like it was handled in TAC before.

Reactions: GN2

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
The player opened that possibility for Anne by being below 14 relationship points on day 46 at the beach.
Emma will definetly tell MC what she gets to know about Anne, but depending on the couple's relationship and the decisions that were made, Anne might tell MC herself and on one way we'll find an early and bitter end for MC approaching.

One thing I was wondering is what Emma will tell MC about herself and the feelings she had and might still have for MC.
In the talk MC and Anne were having on day 33 MC told Anne that Emma cheated on him with his dad Martin and ended up leaving MC for him.
With this statement it makes it now impossible for Emma to say she wanted an relationship with both of them at that time like it was handled in TAC before.
Well Emma did say at the cafe "I realised pretty quickly how I had made a huge mistake with your Dad" so I guess it will go more along the lines of her wanting Tony back in any way she can. If thats trying to split up him and Anne or just being his side piece. I do find her really hot though personally, so we will see.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
As always you spread falsehood and hopless nonsense.

There will be choices for Anne to tell me about Ryan, Dre or Troy as it was in the old Tacos. This indicates that your suggestions also existed in CH14 but my wife's betrayals with others other than Martin are all avoidable and cannot happen if she does not fuck Martin

The only person Anne never confessing to me will remain Martin and the proof is in the dialogue between me and her
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.01.15.jpg
This sentence that I said to Anne is the reason why she will try to hide me the fact that in the cheating path she is cuckolding me with Martin

Ryan is impossible because I am already aware of it today and I will be the one to push her into his bed when he is our guest
and as you know Ryan is avoidable in the first part of the game and if you deny Ryan at the start he can no longer be our guest from those choices onwards. Maybetherewill be a third encounter with Ryan but in the old tac he is in chapter 11
From old tac ch14 version Anne has a choice to confess me she fucked Ryan on my back and if not you should know that at annyversary vacation ther will be a way to be both faithful again
But she will never tell me about Martin who until the end of season 1 is the only one I don't know about that she has a sexual relationship with him
scene from the old TAC version attention can be aspoiler for the tacos future updates
I don't think the relationship about Ryan will have a different storyline in TACOS bc it was perfect in the CH14

Ryan is avoidable as character in the whole game and cheating path starts with Martin.. and the player will be able to avoid sex scenes
The player with less than 14 love decks will sooner or later come to know that my wife has (NTR) cuckolded me with her father-in-law (my dad). and even though during the game hthe player makes all the choices to avoid it bc this ANNE WILL in the case relationship points are low

so I strongly advise those who hate Martin to always keep the love points above 14 and do not select the cheating path in the beach scene with my dad and my wife!

to be even more clear my wife will cheat on me with others only if she cheats on me also with with Martin!
It is obvious due to the fact the she will be stewardess in an airline company that my dad uses for his business trip! Martin is one of the most important client of that private airline! ( maybe he is a partner in it)

the cheating path only is about Martin and if want that she cuckold me with other character she will cheat also with Martin!

As for Dre, he has already fucked my wife so and I already also participated would not be real cheating for me.... she was the one who told me she wanted to fuck him without me being present
Abd for Troy there will be choice only if the cheating path with Martin is open.. otherwise Anne will tell me evrything about him!

Uncle Robert I will be the one to tell my wife to reward him for saving our lives in the alley where I had been knocked out and my wife was about to be raped by a pack of rapists
Scene from old tac CH14 version this is Uncle Robert great presentation!

Warning! open the following can spoiler something that is not already in Tacos or maybe not
DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK!
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.27.04.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.59.54.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.00.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.27.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.29.04.jpg
HERE IS UNCLE ROBERT! :cool: (y)(y)(y) Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.00.36.jpg
I HOPE RGIS SCENE will be better in Tacos even is really good as is ib CH14 full
At home:::
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.01.37.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.01.54.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.02.21.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.03.26.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.03.48.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.04.04.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.04.55.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.05.07.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.35.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.36.32.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.05.37.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.06.01.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.06.26.jpg
The only one Anne wants to cuckold me with is and will remain Martin at least until the end of the first season!
Without Martin the netorare tag should be removed.

Instead I really think we are in for a surprise if we have less than 10/14 relationship points because even if you avoid Martin in every possible way you will really only avoid seeing the sex scenes with Anne/Martin But they will happen the same without the player seeing them..
And my wife will make me cuckold ONLY WITH my dad....nd the player will only come to find this out in the season2 when Uncle Robert offer Anne to work as hostess for the VIP clients of his club

Well Emma did say at the cafe "I realised pretty quickly how I had made a huge mistake with your Dad" so I guess it will go more along the lines of her wanting Tony back in any way she can. If thats trying to split up him and Anne or just being his side piece. I do find her really hot though personally, so we will see.
in any case Emma is Anne friend as well as fellow flight attendant.. and she will always ask to ANNE before make a move on me.
Remember that Anne is not happy if I fuck my colleagues at work so it will not be Emma who will cheat on my wife's trust

Anne will be very careful to avoid to cheat on me with fellows... but maybe in future the airline boss? (Walker) :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Keioshin
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes